Genomes and Genes
V A Wallace
Affiliation: Division of Immunology and Cancer Research
- T lymphocyte development in p56lck deficient mice: allelic exclusion of the TcR beta locus is incomplete but thymocyte development is not restored by TcR beta or TcR alpha beta transgenesV A Wallace
Amgen Institute, University of Toronto, Canada
Eur J Immunol 25:1312-8. 1995....
- The induction of experimental autoimmune myocarditis in mice lacking CD4 or CD8 molecules [corrected]J M Penninger
Amgen Research Institute, Ontario Cancer Institute, Toronto, Canada
J Exp Med 178:1837-42. 1993..CD4+ and CD8+ cells regulate disease severity and these results may explain the occurrence of autoimmunity in CD4 immunodeficiencies...
- Purkinje-cell-derived Sonic hedgehog regulates granule neuron precursor cell proliferation in the developing mouse cerebellumV A Wallace
Ottawa General Hospital Research Institute, University of Ottawa Eye Institute, 501 Smyth Road, Ottawa, Ontario K1H 8L6, Canada
Curr Biol 9:445-8. 1999..These results suggest that PC-derived Shh normally promotes the proliferation of granule neuron precursors in the EGL...
- A role for Sonic hedgehog in axon-to-astrocyte signalling in the rodent optic nerveV A Wallace
Medical Research Council Developmental Neurobiology Programme, MRC Laboratory for Molecular Cell Biology and the Biology Department, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Development 126:2901-9. 1999..4) Astrocyte proliferation in the developing nerve is reduced by treatment with anti-Shh antibodies, suggesting that Shh normally helps stimulate this proliferation...
- Expression of Sonic hedgehog and its putative role as a precursor cell mitogen in the developing mouse retinaA M Jensen
MRC Developmental Neurobiology Programme, University College London, UK
Development 124:363-71. 1997..These findings suggest that hedgehog and patched are part of a conserved signalling pathway in retinal development in mammals and insects...
- CD45RA and CD45RBhigh expression induced by thymic selection eventsV A Wallace
Ontario Cancer Institute, Department of Medical Biophysics and Immunology, University of Toronto, Canada
J Exp Med 176:1657-63. 1992..These data suggest that modulation of CD45 isoform expression may be involved in thymic selection events...
- Alterations in the level of CD45 surface expression affect the outcome of thymic selectionV A Wallace
Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Immunol 158:3205-14. 1997..These data demonstrate that changes in the expression level of the receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase CD45 can alter thymic selection...