Affiliation: Division of Immunology and Cancer Research
- Pelvic fluid collections by sonography and febrile morbidity after abdominal hysterectomyE Eason
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Montreal General Hospital, Canada
Obstet Gynecol 90:58-62. 1997..To assess the range of normal findings at endovaginal sonography after abdominal hysterectomy and to assess the relationship these findings and febrile morbidity...
- Vaginal antisepsis for hysterectomy: a review of the literatureE L Eason
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Montreal General Hospital, Canada
Dermatology 195:53-6. 1997....
- Preventing perineal trauma during childbirth: a systematic reviewE Eason
Ottawa Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Obstet Gynecol 95:464-71. 2000..To review systematically techniques proposed to prevent perineal trauma during childbirth and meta-analyze the evidence of their efficacy from randomized controlled trials...
- Antisepsis for abdominal hysterectomy: a randomised controlled trial of povidone-iodine gelE Eason
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Ottawa, Canada
BJOG 111:695-9. 2004..To assess whether infectious morbidity after total abdominal hysterectomy is decreased by the addition of 20 cc povidone-iodine gel at the vaginal apex after the usual vaginal preparation with povidone-iodine solution...
- Much ado about a little cut: is episiotomy worthwhile?E Eason
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Obstet Gynecol 95:616-8. 2000..Changes in practice can be effectively introduced through consumer pressures, opinion leaders, and in teaching institutions, by house staff...