Abdoulaye Banire Diallo
- A whole genome study and identification of specific carcinogenic regions of the human papilloma virusesAbdoulaye Banire Diallo
Departement d informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Comput Biol 16:1461-73. 2009..Supplementary Material is provided (see online Supplementary Material at www.libertonline.com )...
- Ancestors 1.0: a web server for ancestral sequence reconstructionAbdoulaye Banire Diallo
Department of Computer Science, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, PO Box 8888 Downtown Station, Montreal, QC H3C3P8, Canada
Bioinformatics 26:130-1. 2010..The results presented by the server include the posterior probabilities for the last two steps of the ancestral genome reconstruction and the expected error rate of each ancestral base prediction...
- Armadillo 1.1: an original workflow platform for designing and conducting phylogenetic analysis and simulationsEtienne Lord
Departement d informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Montreal, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e29903. 2012..The program and its source code are freely available at: <http://www.bioinfo.uqam.ca/armadillo>...
- Computational prediction of the localization of microRNAs within their pre-miRNAMickael Leclercq
School of Computer Science and McGill Centre for Bioinformatics, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A2B2 and Laboratoire de bioinformatique du département informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X3Y7
Nucleic Acids Res 41:7200-11. 2013..MiRdup is open source under the GPLv3 and available at http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/∼blanchem/mirdup/. ..
- Detecting genomic regions associated with a disease using variability functions and Adjusted Rand IndexDunarel Badescu
Département d lnformatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, CP 8888, Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal Quebec, H3C 3P8, Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 12:S9. 2011..In the past, we have proposed a method that takes into account the prior knowledge on an external evidence (e.g., carcinogenicity or invasivity of the considered organisms) and identifies genomic regions related to a specific disease...
- Exact and heuristic algorithms for the Indel Maximum Likelihood ProblemAbdoulaye Banire Diallo
McGill Centre for Bioinformatics and School of Computer Science, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Comput Biol 14:446-61. 2007..A heuristic is presented to make the method practical for large data sets, while retaining an extremely high degree of accuracy. The methods are illustrated on a 1-Mb alignment of the CFTR regions from 12 mammals...
- Computational reconstruction of ancestral DNA sequencesMathauieu Blanchette
McGill Centre for Bioinformatics, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
Methods Mol Biol 422:171-84. 2008..We also describe a simulation-based procedure to assess the accuracy of the reconstructed sequences. The whole reconstruction process is illustrated using a set of mammalian sequences from the CFTR region...