- Waiting for total knee replacement surgery: factors associated with pain, stiffness, function and quality of lifeFrançois Desmeules
Population Health Research Unit URESP, Research Centre of the Laval University Affiliated Hospital CHA, QC, Canada
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 10:52. 2009....
- The burden of wait for knee replacement surgery: effects on pain, function and health-related quality of life at the time of surgeryFrançois Desmeules
Population Health Research Unit, Research Centre of the Laval University Affiliated Hospital, Quebec, Canada
Rheumatology (Oxford) 49:945-54. 2010..To examine the change in pain and function related to the knee scheduled for surgery, change in health-related quality of life (HRQoL) and change in contralateral knee pain during pre-surgery wait up until time of surgery...
- The impacts of pre-surgery wait for total knee replacement on pain, function and health-related quality of life six months after surgeryFrançois Desmeules
Population Health Research Unit, Research Centre of the Laval University Affiliated Hospital, Quebec, QC, Canada
J Eval Clin Pract 18:111-20. 2012....
- The Efficacy of Manual Therapy for Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysisAriel Desjardins-Charbonneau
Maisonneuve Rosemont Hospital Research Center, University of Montreal Affiliated Research Center, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 45:330-50. 2015..More methodologically sound studies are needed to make definitive conclusions. Level of Evidence Therapy, level 1a-. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 2015;45(5):330-350. Epub 26 Mar 2015. doi:10.2519/jospt.2015.5455. ..
- Efficacy of surgery for rotator cuff tendinopathy: a systematic reviewPanagiota Toliopoulos
Orthopaedic clinical research unit, Maisonneuve Rosemont Hospital Research Center, University of Montreal Affiliated Research Center, Montreal, QC, Canada
Clin Rheumatol 33:1373-83. 2014..More high-quality RCTs are required in order to provide comprehensive treatment guidelines to healthcare providers...
- Therapeutic exercise and orthopedic manual therapy for impingement syndrome: a systematic reviewFrançois Desmeules
Laval University Hospital Research Centre, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Clin J Sport Med 13:176-82. 2003..To review randomized controlled trials evaluating the effectiveness of therapeutic exercise and orthopedic manual therapy for the treatment of impingement syndrome...
- Determinants of pain, functional limitations and health-related quality of life six months after total knee arthroplasty: results from a prospective cohort studyFrançois Desmeules
School of Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Universite de Montreal, CP 6128 Succursale Centre Ville, H3C 3J7, Montreal, QC, Canada
BMC Sports Sci Med Rehabil 5:2. 2013..The purpose of this study was to identify pre- and perioperative determinants of pain, functional limitations and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) 6 months after TKA...
- Psychometric properties of presenteeism scales for musculoskeletal disorders: a systematic reviewJean Sébastien Roy
Department of Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, Laval University, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
J Rehabil Med 43:23-31. 2011..To conduct a systematic review of the psychometric evidence relating to presenteeism scales in workers with musculoskeletal disorders...
- Validation of an advanced practice physiotherapy model of care in an orthopaedic outpatient clinicFrançois Desmeules
School of Rehabilitation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14:162. 2013..The purpose of this study is to assess the diagnostic agreement of an APP compared to orthopaedic surgeons as well as to assess treatment concordance, healthcare resource use, and patient satisfaction in this new model...
- Acromio-humeral distance variation measured by ultrasonography and its association with the outcome of rehabilitation for shoulder impingement syndromeFrançois Desmeules
Laval University Hospital Research Center, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Clin J Sport Med 14:197-205. 2004....
- Comparison of 2 manual therapy and exercise protocols for cervical radiculopathy: a randomized clinical trial evaluating short-term effectsPierre Langevin
Physio interactive Clinics, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 45:4-17. 2015..Participant- and assessor-blinded randomized clinical trial...