- Maturation of human neonatal CD4+ and CD8+ T lymphocytes into Th1/Th2 effectorsG Delespesse
University of Montreal, Centre de Recherche Louis Charles Simard, Campus Notre Dame du CHUM, Quebec, Canada
Vaccine 16:1415-9. 1998..Most importantly, anti-CD3/B7-activated neonatal CD8 T cells coexpress CD4 as well as CCR5 and CXCR4 and are susceptible to HIV-1 infection in vitro...
- Native and recombinant soluble CD23 fragments with IgE suppressive activityM Sarfati
University of Montreal, Notre Dame Hospital, Canada
Immunology 76:662-7. 1992..Highly purified native and recombinant 16,000 MW sCD23 bind to IgE and down-regulate the ongoing and the interleukin-4 (IL-4)-stimulated synthesis of IgE...
- Glucocorticoids increase the synthesis of immunoglobulin E by interleukin 4-stimulated human lymphocytesC Y Wu
Research Center, Notre Dame Hospital, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Clin Invest 87:870-7. 1991..Further analysis of the permissive effect of HC on the synthesis of IgE by T cell-depleted PBMCs suggests that HC acts in synergy with IL-4 to trigger the activation and the differentiation of B cells into IgE-producing cells...
- T-cell-derived IgE-binding factors. II. Purification and characterization of IgE-binding factors produced by human T cell leukemia/lymphoma virus-1-transformed T lymphocytesM Sarfati
University of Montreal, Notre Dame Hospital, Research Centre, Quebec, Canada
J Immunol 139:4055-60. 1987..5 to 5. Some preparations further contained 16-kDa fragments of IgE-BF. These findings suggest that the gene coding for both Fc epsilon R and IgE-BF may also be expressed on some human T cells...
- Prostaglandin E2 primes naive T cells for the production of anti-inflammatory cytokinesC E Demeure
Universite de Montreal, Centre de Recherche Louis Charles Simard, Hopital Notre Dame, Montreal, Canada
Eur J Immunol 27:3526-31. 1997....