- All patients with persistent polyclonal B cell lymphocytosis present Bcl-2/Ig gene rearrangementsR Delage
Centre d Hématologie et d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital du St Sacrement, Universite Laval, Ste Foy, Quebec, Canada
Leuk Lymphoma 31:567-74. 1998..In addition, Bcl-2 protein expression was increased. Our findings, along with the clinical features of PPBL, make this disorder an exceptional model for the study of B-cell homeostasis...
- Persistent polyclonal B-cell lymphocytosis: further evidence for a genetic disorder associated with B-cell abnormalitiesR Delage
Centre d Hématologie et d Immunologie Clinique, Hopital du St Sacrement, Laval University, 1050 Chemin Ste Foy, Quebec, Canada
Br J Haematol 114:666-70. 2001..We conclude that PPBL has a familial occurrence suggesting an underlying genetic defect. The development of the complete syndrome probably relies on unidentified additional co-factors...
- Lack of CD40-dependent B-cell proliferation in B lymphocytes isolated from patients with persistent polyclonal B-cell lymphocytosisM M Loembé
CREFSIP, Départment de Biochimie and Microbiologie, Universite Laval, and Centre d hématologie et d immunologie clinique, CHA, Quebec, Canada
Br J Haematol 113:699-705. 2001....
- Evidence of a founder effect for the protein C gene 3363 inserted C mutation in thrombophilic pedigrees of French originP Couture
Department of Internal Medicine, CHUL Research Center, CHUQ, Quebec, Canada
Thromb Haemost 86:1000-6. 2001....
- Type I protein C deficiency in French Canadians: evidence of a founder effect and association of specific protein C gene mutations with plasma protein C levelsP Couture
Laboratory of Molecular Endocrinology, CHUL Research Center, Quebec, Canada
Thromb Haemost 80:551-6. 1998..4% of the variation of immunologic PROC levels in non-deficient subjects. These results suggest that the nature of the mutation in the coding sequence of PROC gene may modulate immunologic plasma PROC levels...
- The impact of UGT1A8, UGT1A9, and UGT2B7 genetic polymorphisms on the pharmacokinetic profile of mycophenolic acid after a single oral dose in healthy volunteersE Levesque
Research Center, CHUL Research Center and Faculty of Pharmacy, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Clin Pharmacol Ther 81:392-400. 2007....