N P Kenny
Affiliation: Dalhousie University
- Role modeling in physicians' professional formation: reconsidering an essential but untapped educational strategyNuala P Kenny
Department of Bioethics, Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Acad Med 78:1203-10. 2003....
- Pandemic triage: the ethical challengeRyan M Melnychuk
Ethics of Health Research and Policy, Department of Bioethics, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
CMAJ 175:1393. 2006
- Canadian media and health policy research: the limits of storiesNuala P Kenny
Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, B3H 4H7, Canada
Am J Bioeth 7:19-21; discussion W1-2. 2007
- Speaking of values: the ethics of communicationN P Kenny
Office of Bioethics Education and Research, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Cancer Prev Control 3:31-5. 1999....
- The patient as text: a challenge for problem-based learningNuala P Kenny
Department of Bioethics, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4H7, Canada
Med Educ 38:1071-9. 2004..To explore the values and assumptions underlying problem-based learning (PBL) cases through narrative analysis, in order to consider the ways by which paper cases may affect student attitudes and values...
- The promise of public health: ethical reflectionsNuala P Kenny
Department of Bioethics, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS
Can J Public Health 97:402-4. 2006..Elements of a research agenda on the ethical foundations of public health reform are identified here...
- An ethical analysis of international health priority-settingNuala Kenny
Department of Bioethics, Dalhousie University, 5848 University Avenue, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 4H7
Health Care Anal 16:145-60. 2008....
- Re-visioning public health ethics: a relational perspectiveNuala P Kenny
Department of Bioethics, Dalhousie University, 5849 University Avenue, Halifax, NS B3H 4H7
Can J Public Health 101:9-11. 2010..Public policy response to crisis must not forseeably increase existing inequities...
- Values, health, and health careN P Kenny
Bioethics Education and Research Office, Dalhousie University, 5849 University Ave, Halifax NS B3H 4H7, Canada
Ann R Coll Physicians Surg Can 30:144-6. 1997..It further identified emerging values regarding personal and public accountability, and broadening visions of health...