K Troy Harker
Affiliation: Dalhousie University
- Impaired place navigation in place and matching-to-place swimming pool tasks follows both retrosplenial cortex lesions and cingulum bundle lesions in ratsK Troy Harker
Canadian Centre for Behavioral Neuroscience, University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Hippocampus 14:224-31. 2004..The results are discussed in relation to the anatomical organization of CG and RG projections to the hippocampus and with respect to their possible separate/conjoint contributions to spatial behavior...
- A reaffirmation of the retrosplenial contribution to rodent navigation: reviewing the influences of lesion, strain, and taskK Troy Harker
Department of Psychology, Dalhousie University, 1355 Oxford Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 4J1, Canada
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 28:485-96. 2004..The reconciliation of behavioural results following RS lesions strengthens the view that RS forms a part of the neural circuitry that underlies spatial navigation...
- Place and matching-to-place spatial learning affected by rat inbreeding (Dark-Agouti, Fischer 344) and albinism (Wistar, Sprague-Dawley) but not domestication (wild rat vs. Long-Evans, Fischer-Norway)K Troy Harker
Canadian Center for Behavioral Neuroscience, University of Lethbridge, 4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, Alta, Canada
Behav Brain Res 134:467-77. 2002..In general, although nonspatial and spatial deficits were associated with both inbreeding and albinism, impaired spatial performance is not a necessary result of domestication...
- Variation in visual acuity within pigmented, and between pigmented and albino rat strainsGlen T Prusky
Department of Psychology and Neuroscience, Canadian Centre for Behavioural Neuroscience, University of Lethbridge, 4401 University Drive, Lethbridge, AB, Canada T1K 3M4
Behav Brain Res 136:339-48. 2002..Therefore, a consideration of strain differences in visual function should accompany the selection of a rat model for behavioral tasks that involve vision, or when comparing visuo-behavioral measurements across rat strains...
- Impaired spatial performance in rats with retrosplenial lesions: importance of the spatial problem and the rat strain in identifying lesion effects in a swimming poolK Troy Harker
Canadian Center for Behavioral Neuroscience, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4, Canada
J Neurosci 22:1155-64. 2002....
- Assessment of visual working memory using event-related potentialsK Troy Harker
Department of Psychology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada B3H 4J1
Clin Neurophysiol 118:2479-88. 2007....