- Content and conceptual frameworks of preceptor feedback related to residents' educational needsLuc Côté
Department of Family and Emergency Medicine, Laval University Faculty of Medicine, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Acad Med 87:1274-81. 2012..The purpose of this study was to investigate the content and conceptual frameworks of preceptor feedback to residents during case presentations...
- [Role models of residents graduating in family medicine and in different specialties in Quebec]L Cote
Faculte de Medecine, Universite Laval, Ste Foy, QC
Can Fam Physician 43:907-13. 1997..To describe and compare the role models of Quebec residents graduating from French-language faculties of family medicine and from medical specialities...
- How clinical teachers perceive the doctor-patient relationship and themselves as role modelsL Cote
Department of Family Medicine, Laval University Faculty of Medicine, Sainte Foy, Quebec, Canada
Acad Med 75:1117-24. 2000..The aim of this study was to describe how clinicians who teach clerks and residents represent the doctor-patient relationship and how they see themselves as role models for this relationship...
- [Evaluation of the physician-patient relationship competence. Development and validation of an assessment instrument]L Cote
Département de médecine familiale à l Université Laval
Can Fam Physician 47:512-8. 2001..To develop and validate the design of a grid that assesses doctor-patient relationship skills...
- [The patient-centered interview and the way it is taught. What do family physicians who have recently received their degree think?]Luc Côté
département de médecine familiale, Centre de développement pédagogique, Faculte de Medecine, l Université Laval à Ste Foy, Quebec
Can Fam Physician 48:1800-5. 2002..To describe how family physicians perceive the patient-centred interview (PCI) and the way in which it is taught during residency training...
- Appraising qualitative research articles in medicine and medical educationLuc Côté
Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Med Teach 27:71-5. 2005..The grid is comprised of 12 items with an explanation and suggestions for additional reading for each item...
- Primary health care professionals' views on barriers and facilitators to the implementation of the Ottawa Decision Support Framework in practiceFrance Legare
Department of Family Medicine, Université Laval and Research center of Centre Hospitalier, Universitaire de Quebec, Canada
Patient Educ Couns 63:380-90. 2006..To describe primary health care professionals' views on barriers and facilitators for implementing the Ottawa Decision Support Framework (ODSF) in their practice...
- Feasibility of a randomised trial of a continuing medical education program in shared decision-making on the use of antibiotics for acute respiratory infections in primary care: the DECISION+ pilot trialAnnie Leblanc
Knowledge Transfer and Evaluation of Health Technologies and Interventions Unit, Research Centre of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, Quebec, Canada
Implement Sci 6:5. 2011....
- Training family physicians in shared decision making for the use of antibiotics for acute respiratory infections: a pilot clustered randomized controlled trialFrance Legare
Research Centre of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, Quebec, QC, Canada
Health Expect 14:96-110. 2011..Experts estimate that the prevalence of antibiotics use exceeds the prevalence of bacterial acute respiratory infections (ARIs)...
- Does training family physicians in shared decision making promote optimal use of antibiotics for acute respiratory infections? Study protocol of a pilot clustered randomised controlled trialFrance Legare
Research Centre of the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec, Quebec, Canada
BMC Fam Pract 8:65. 2007....
- Introduction to core competencies in residency: a description of an intensive, integrated, multispecialty teaching programAnne Rousseau
Department of Pediatrics, Universite Laval, Laval, Canada
Acad Med 82:563-8. 2007..Although demanding to organize, the pilot rotation was well received. Residents were rapidly introduced to all competencies, and they developed an integrated perspective of them. An evaluation of impact is underway...
- Supporting patients facing difficult health care decisions: use of the Ottawa Decision Support FrameworkFrance Legare
Department of Family Medicine, Laval University, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Can Fam Physician 52:476-7. 2006....
- How core competencies are taught during clinical supervision: participatory action research in family medicineDanielle Saucier
Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Laval University, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Med Educ 46:1194-205. 2012..We undertook an exploratory study to describe if and how CCs were addressed during supervision in a family medicine residency programme...