Alexander H G Paterson
Affiliation: Cross Cancer Institute
- Oral clodronate for adjuvant treatment of operable breast cancer (National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project protocol B-34): a multicentre, placebo-controlled, randomised trialAlexander H G Paterson
National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Lancet Oncol 13:734-42. 2012..The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) protocol B-34 aims to ascertain whether oral clodronate can improve outcomes in women with primary breast cancer...
- Reduction in bone relapse and improved survival with oral clodronate for adjuvant treatment of operable breast cancer [ISRCTN83688026]Trevor Powles
Parkside Oncology, London, UK
Breast Cancer Res 8:R13. 2006....
- Evaluating bone mass and bone quality in patients with breast cancerAlexander H G Paterson
Tom Baker Cancer Center Calgary, Department of Medicine, 1331 29th St NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4N2, Canada
Clin Breast Cancer 5:S41-5. 2005....
- The role of bisphosphonates in early breast cancerAlexander H G Paterson
Tom Baker Cancer Centre, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Oncologist 11:13-9. 2006..Patient preference for oral or i.v. therapy will also be assessed...
- Cost-effectiveness of oral clodronate compared with oral ibandronate, intravenous zoledronate or intravenous pamidronate in breast cancer patientsA Paterson
Department of Oncology, Tom Baker Cancer Centre, University of Calgary, 1331 29th Street NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
J Int Med Res 36:400-13. 2008..The UK results were similar, the costs per patient of treatment with oral clodronate being euro841.79, euro2989.99 and euro3669.19 less than with oral ibandronate, intravenous pamidronate and intravenous zoledronate, respectively...
- Controlling angiogenesis in breast cancer: a systematic review of anti-angiogenic trialsJohn R Mackey
Cross Cancer Institute, 11560 University Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Cancer Treat Rev 38:673-88. 2012..Angiogenesis is critical for tumor growth and a promising therapeutic target. This review will summarize and analyze data from clinical trials of anti-angiogenic agents in the treatment of breast cancer (BC)...
- Adjuvant clodronate in breast cancerAlexander H G Paterson
Acta Oncol 44:80-2; author reply 83-4. 2005
- Randomized active-controlled phase II study of denosumab efficacy and safety in patients with breast cancer-related bone metastasesAllan Lipton
Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 17033 0850, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:4431-7. 2007..In this study, we evaluated the efficacy and safety of five dosing regimens of denosumab in patients with breast cancer-related bone metastases not previously treated with intravenous bisphosphonates (IV BPs)...