Alan A Cohen
- A novel statistical approach shows evidence for multi-system physiological dysregulation during agingAlan A Cohen
Groupe de recherche Primus, Department of Family Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, CHUS Fleurimont, 3001 12e Avenue North, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 5N4, Canada
Mech Ageing Dev 134:110-7. 2013..Biomarkers from multiple systems were implicated. These results support hypotheses of simultaneous dysregulation in multiple systems and confirm the need for longitudinal, multivariate approaches to understanding biomarkers in aging...
- Specialized cardiological care may be overutilized in urban areas of QuebecAlan A Cohen
University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Eur J Prev Cardiol 19:731-7. 2012....
- Physiological regulatory networks: ecological roles and evolutionary constraintsAlan A Cohen
Groupe de recherche Primus, Department of Family Medicine, University of Sherbrooke, CHUS Fleurimont, 12ème Ave N, Sherbrooke, QC J1H 5N4, Canada
Trends Ecol Evol 27:428-35. 2012..We discuss how PRN structure and its system-level properties could determine both individual performance and patterns of physiological evolution...
- Validating metabolic syndrome through principal component analysis in a medically diverse, realistic cohortFrancis Dusseault-Bélanger
Departement de Mathematiques, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Metab Syndr Relat Disord 11:21-8. 2013....
- Does elapsed time between first diagnosis of schizophrenia and migration between health territories vary by place of residence? A survival analysis approachAndré Ngamini Ngui
Groupe PRIMUS, Centre de Recherche Clinique Etienne Le Bel, Universite de Sherbrooke, 3001, 12e Avenue Nord, Sherbrooke, QC, Canada, J1H 5N4
Health Place 20:66-74. 2013..Migrant patients were also more likely to stay in or migrate to the most socially or materially deprived territories...
- Rural-urban disparities in the management and health issues of chronic diseases in Quebec (Canada) in the early 2000sAlain Vanasse
Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Rural Remote Health 10:1548. 2010....