Susanna M K Chow
- The suitability of the Sensory Profile for diagnosing sensory modulation dysfunctions in Chinese childrenSusanna M K Chow
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hung Hom, B2 10F, 208 Tin Hau Temple Road, North Point, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Int J Rehabil Res 28:153-8. 2005..Occupational therapists should exercise caution when using the Sensory Profile on Hong Kong Chinese children. More investigation is required on the best means of evaluating sensory processing dysfunction in this group of children...
- Preliminary validation of the Chinese version of the Pediatric Quality of Life InventoryLaurie F P Chan
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China
Int J Rehabil Res 28:219-27. 2005....
- Relationship between motor proficiency, attention, impulse, and activity in children with ADHDMei Hui Tseng
School of Occupational Therapy, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Dev Med Child Neurol 46:381-8. 2004..However, the fact that activity level was a predictor for gross motor proficiency but not for fine motor tasks suggests that different behavioral processes are involved in fine and gross motor performance to different extents...
- Job satisfaction of childcare workers for children with developmental disabilities in Hong KongFanny I F Mak
Wan Tsui Early Education and Training Center, Hong Kong Christian Service
Int J Rehabil Res 27:237-40. 2004..Developments on the personal, agency and professional levels were discussed in relation to the enhancement of job satisfaction...
- Self-perceived quality of life of children and adolescents with physical disabilities in Hong KongSusanna M K Chow
Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, China
Qual Life Res 14:415-23. 2005..03 to 0.41) were observed for the controls. The apparent detachment of subjective feeling and objective circumstances in the PD group may reflect adjustment to developmental disabilities...
- Chinese version of the parent-proxy health-related quality of life measure for children with epilepsy: translation, cross-cultural adaptation, and reliability studiesWinnie K L Yam
Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Alice Ho Miu Ling Nethersole Hospital, Hong Kong SAR, China
Epilepsy Behav 7:697-707. 2005..The goal of this article is to report on the translation and reliability studies of the Parent-Proxy Response Scale of Quality of Life Measure for Children with Epilepsy for Hong Kong Chinese children...
- Reliability and validity of the Test of Visual-Perceptual Skills (Non-Motor)--Revised for Chinese preschoolersPhoebe L C Chan
Occupational Therapy Department, Kowloon Hospital, Mong Kok, Hong Kong, China
Am J Occup Ther 59:369-76. 2005..The reliability and validity of the Test of Visual-Perceptual Skills (Non-Motor)-Revised (TVPS-R) were examined for its usefulness on Hong Kong Chinese preschoolers...
- Parents' perception of the quality of life of preschool children at risk or having developmental disabilitiesKa Ming Lau
Hong Chi Pinehill Preschool Center, Hong Kong SAR, China
Qual Life Res 15:1133-41. 2006....