Maud Christine Chouinard
- The effectiveness of a nursing inpatient smoking cessation program in individuals with cardiovascular diseaseMaud Christine Chouinard
Module des sciences infirmières et de la santé, Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
Nurs Res 54:243-54. 2005..Yet, less than 30% of CVD patients stop smoking. Relapse-prevention strategies seem most effective when initiated during the exacerbation of the disease...
- Prevalence of lifestyle risk factors in myotonic dystrophy type 1Cynthia Gagnon
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universite de Sherbrooke, Groupe de recherche interdisciplinaire sur les maladies neuromusculaires GRIMN, Neuromuscular Clinic, Centre de santé et de services sociaux de Jonquière, Quebec, Canada
Can J Neurol Sci 40:42-7. 2013..The objectives are: 1) To determine the prevalence of risk factors among individuals with DM1; 2) To compare the prevalence among classic and mild phenotypes...
- Predictive value of the transtheoretical model to smoking cessation in hospitalized patients with cardiovascular diseaseMaud Christine Chouinard
Nursing and Health Department, University of Quebec at Chicoutimi, Chicoutimi, Quebec, Canada
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil 14:51-8. 2007....
- Partners for the optimal organisation of the healthcare continuum for high users of health and social services: protocol of a developmental evaluation case study designCatherine Hudon
Department of Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine, Universite de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
BMJ Open 4:e006991. 2014....
- [Analysis of the nursing role in the care of patients with neuromuscular disorders]Cynthia Gagnon
Faculté de médecine et des sciences de la santé de l Université de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Can J Neurosci Nurs 32:22-9. 2010..The present evaluation process was geared toward defining nursing role in relation to systematic follow-up of neuromuscular disorders and to assess its theoretical background...
- Evaluating the integration of chronic disease prevention and management services into primary health careMartin Fortin
Département de Médecine de Famille, Universite de Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 13:132. 2013..The objective of this study is to evaluate the adaptation and implementation of an intervention involving the integration of chronic disease prevention and management (CDPM) services into primary health care...
- [Evaluation by users of a clinical nursing intervention in cardiovascular disease prevention]Maud Christine Chouinard
Universite du Quebec a Chicoutimi, 555 boul de l Université, Chicoutimi, Quebec G7H 2B1
Can J Cardiovasc Nurs 14:33-41. 2004