Sherri L Katz
Affiliation: Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Creation of a reference dataset of neck sizes in children: standardizing a potential new tool for prediction of obesity-associated diseases?Sherri L Katz
Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Respirology, 401 Smyth Road, Room W1444, Ottawa, Ontario K1H 8 L1, Canada
BMC Pediatr 14:159. 2014..A population-based sample of NC in Canadian children was collected, and age- and sex-specific reference curves for NC were developed...
- Respiratory management strategies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy: practice variation amongst Canadian sub-specialistsSherri L Katz
Division of Respiratory Medicine, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ontario, Canada
Pediatr Pulmonol 48:59-66. 2013..Our objective was to describe and compare the respiratory management practices of Canadian Pediatric Respirologists and Neuromuscular specialists for children with DMD...
- Assessment of sleep-disordered breathing in pediatric neuromuscular diseasesSherri L Katz
Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Division of Respirology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H 8L1
Pediatrics 123:S222-5. 2009....
- Nocturnal hypoventilation: predictors and outcomes in childhood progressive neuromuscular diseaseSherri L Katz
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, Canada
Arch Dis Child 95:998-1003. 2010....
- Lung volume recruitment slows pulmonary function decline in Duchenne muscular dystrophyDouglas A McKim
Division of Respiratory Medicine, The Ottawa Hospital Rehabilitation Centre, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 93:1117-22. 2012..To evaluate the long-term effect on measures of forced vital capacity (FVC) before and after the introduction of regular lung volume recruitment (LVR) maneuvers (breath-stacking) in individuals with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD)...
- Inter- and intra-rater reliability of neck circumference measurements in childrenRobert C LaBerge
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Pediatr Pulmonol 44:64-9. 2009..With rising obesity prevalence in children, it may be an important identifier of obstructive sleep apnea in children. The reliability of measuring neck circumference in children has not been systematically evaluated...
- Home mechanical ventilation in Canada: a national surveyLouise Rose
Department of Critical Care and Research Institute, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre the Lawrence S Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto the Provincial Centre of Weaning Excellence Prolonged Ventilation Weaning Centre, Toronto East General Hospital Mt Sinai Hospital Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St Michael s Hospital and West Park Healthcare Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Respir Care 60:695-704. 2015..Our objective was to generate national data profiling service providers, users, types of services, criteria for initiation and monitoring, ventilator servicing arrangements, education, and barriers to home transition...