- New developments in cognitive-behavioural therapy for mood disordersAri Zaretsky
Can J Psychiatry 52:3-4. 2007
- Coping styles in prodromes of bipolar maniaSagar V Parikh
Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Bipolar Disord 9:589-95. 2007....
- Is cognitive-behavioural therapy more effective than psychoeducation in bipolar disorder?Ari Zaretsky
Mood Disorder Clinic, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 250 College Street, Toronto, Ontario
Can J Psychiatry 53:441-8. 2008..This pilot study evaluated the efficacy and added benefit of adding a course of CBT to a standard course of brief PE, as maintenance therapy for BD...
- A randomized controlled trial of psychoeducation or cognitive-behavioral therapy in bipolar disorder: a Canadian Network for Mood and Anxiety treatments (CANMAT) study [CME]Sagar V Parikh
Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
J Clin Psychiatry 73:803-10. 2012....
- Targeted psychosocial interventions for bipolar disorderAri Zaretsky
Department of Psychiatry, FG 42 2075 Bayview Avenue, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, M4N 3M5, Canada
Bipolar Disord 5:80-7. 2003..In addition, some strategies may have a beneficial effect on residual symptoms, particularly symptoms of depression, and thus help move patients toward a more comprehensive functional recovery...