M L Lalumière
Affiliation: Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Birth order and fluctuating asymmetry: a first lookM L Lalumière
Mental Health Centre Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada
Proc Biol Sci 266:2351-4. 1999....
- Sexual orientation and handedness in men and women: a meta-analysisM L Lalumière
Law and Mental Health Program, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Psychol Bull 126:575-92. 2000..The authors discuss 3 possibilities: cerebral laterality and prenatal exposure to sex hormones, maternal immunological reactions to the fetus, and developmental instability...
- Are rapists differentially aroused by coercive sex in phallometric assessments?Martin L Lalumière
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6J 1H4
Ann N Y Acad Sci 989:211-24; discussion 236-46. 2003..We then present new data on the discriminative and diagnostic validity of a phallometric test for rapists. Finally, we discuss methodological and conceptual issues in phallometric assessment and the nature of rapists' sexual interests...
- The sexual preferences of incest offendersM C Seto
Forensic Program, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Abnorm Psychol 108:267-72. 1999..The prediction was not supported. A testable alternative hypothesis to explain biological father incest is presented and the importance of assessing pedophilic interest among incest offenders is discussed...
- The discriminative validity of a phallometric test for pedophilic interests among adolescent sex offenders against childrenM C Seto
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Psychol Assess 12:319-27. 2000..Results suggest phallometric testing can identify pedophilic interests among these adolescent sex offenders...