Panagiota Nota Klentrou
Affiliation: Brock University
- Daily calcium intake in male children and adolescents obtained from the rapid assessment method and the 24-hour recall methodMichael Moore
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, Ontario, Canada
Nutr J 6:24. 2007....
- Habitual physical activity levels and health outcomes of Ontario youthPanagiota Klentrou
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, L2S 3A1, Canada
Eur J Appl Physiol 89:460-5. 2003..Active females differed from hypoactive females only in %BF. Girls also showed significantly (P<0.05) less enjoyment of physical education than boys, which may explain their lack (P<0.05) of participation in sporting activities...
- Onset of puberty, menstrual frequency, and body fat in elite rhythmic gymnasts compared with normal controlsP Klentrou
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, St Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Br J Sports Med 37:490-4. 2003..To assess the prevalence of delayed menarche and abnormal menstrual patterns, as well as the association of menstrual status with physical training in elite rhythmic gymnasts from Greece and Canada...
- Temperature regulation during rest and exercise in the cold in premenarcheal and menarcheal girlsPanagiota Klentrou
Faculty of Applied Health Sciences, Brock University, Ontario, Canada L2S 3A1
J Appl Physiol (1985) 96:1393-8. 2004....
- 2006 CSEP Annual Scientific Conference, Halifax, Nova Scotia, 1-4 November 2006. Pediatric exercise physiology symposium: a tribute to Oded Bar-Or. IntroductionPanagiota Nota Klentrou
Department of Physical Education and Kinesiology, Brock University, St Catharines, ON, Canada
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab 33:391-2. 2008..The papers in the following pages include the four papers presented by international colleagues in his memory...