Affiliation: British Columbia
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with involvement of the kidney: outcome and risk of central nervous system relapseDiego Villa
British Columbia Cancer Agency, 600 West 10 Ave Vancouver, BC V5Z4E6, Canada
Haematologica 96:1002-7. 2011..We reviewed the clinical features, risk of central nervous system involvement, and survival of patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma with involvement of the kidney at diagnosis...
- Favorable outcomes from allogeneic and autologous stem cell transplantation for patients with transformed nonfollicular indolent lymphomaDiego Villa
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Electronic address
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 20:1813-8. 2014..54, respectively). Allo-SCT and auto-SCT may be reasonable treatments for selected patients with transformed nonfollicular indolent lymphoma, although medium-term outcomes and toxicity appear to be more favorable with auto-SCT...
- Autologous and allogeneic stem-cell transplantation for transformed follicular lymphoma: a report of the Canadian blood and marrow transplant groupDiego Villa
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Canada
J Clin Oncol 31:1164-71. 2013..To determine whether autologous (auto) or allogeneic (allo) stem-cell transplantation (SCT) improves outcome in patients with transformed follicular lymphoma compared with rituximab-containing chemotherapy alone...
- Acute saddle pulmonary embolism in Ewing sarcomaDiego Villa
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:e210-2. 2010..Review of the presentation, treatment options, and most current guidelines for acute saddle pulmonary embolism follow the case presentations...
- Advanced-stage nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin lymphoma compared with classical Hodgkin lymphoma: a matched pair outcome analysisKatharine H Xing
Centre for Lymphoid Cancer and Department of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency and the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Blood 123:3567-73. 2014..049) and an increased cumulative incidence of secondary aggressive lymphoma (P = .014) providing a rationale for further evaluation of cyclophosphamide, doxorubicin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) with rituximab in NLPHL. ..
- Outcome of Patients With Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas With Concurrent MYC and BCL2 Rearrangements Treated With CODOX-M/IVAC With Rituximab Followed by Hematopoietic Stem Cell TransplantationHaowei Sun
Division of Hematology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 15:341-8. 2015....
- Rituximab with high-dose methotrexate in primary central nervous system lymphomaRoopesh Kansara
Centre for Lymphoid Cancer and Department of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Am J Hematol 90:1149-54. 2015..Prospective randomized trials currently in progress will more definitively estimate the impact of the addition of rituximab to HDMTX-based chemotherapy for PCNSL. Am. J. Hematol. 90:1149-1154, 2015. © 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Effect of place of residence and treatment on survival outcomes in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in British ColumbiaBenny Lee
Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Centre for Lymphoid Cancer, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Leukemia Bone Marrow Transplantation Program of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Oncologist 19:283-90. 2014....