J M Raboud
Affiliation: British Columbia
- Estimating the effect of treatment on quality of life in the presence of missing data due to drop-out and deathJ M Raboud
Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, Canada
Qual Life Res 7:487-94. 1998..To obtain a valid assessment of the effect of treatment on quality of life, the experience of the patients who died or dropped out of the study must be considered...
- Comparison of costs of strategies for measuring levels of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 RNA in plasma by using Amplicor and Ultra Direct assaysJ M Raboud
Canadian HIV Trials Network, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Microbiol 36:3369-71. 1998..For patients with weak virologic responses, small savings could be obtained by using Amplicor and retesting only samples with values below 500 copies/ml with Ultra Direct...
- Meta-analysis of two randomized controlled trials comparing combined zidovudine and didanosine therapy with combined zidovudine, didanosine, and nevirapine therapy in patients with HIV. INCAS study teamJ M Raboud
Department of Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 22:260-6. 1999..To determine whether baseline pVL is predictive of virologic response during the study periods...
- Meta-analysis of five randomized controlled trials comparing continuation of zidovudine versus switching to didanosine in HIV-infected individualsJ M Raboud
University of British Columbia, St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, Canada
Antivir Ther 2:237-47. 1997..No statistical differences were detected between doses of didanosine with respect to survival or progression to a new ADI or death. Furthermore, there was no statistical difference in the frequency of ADC between treatment arms...
- Symptomatic and health status outcomes in the Canadian randomized MAC treatment trial (CTN010). Canadian HIV Trials Network Protocol 010 Study GroupJ Singer
Canadian HIV Trials Network, St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, BC
Int J STD AIDS 11:212-9. 2000..The 3-drug arm is superior to the 4-drug arm in terms of impact on MAC-associated symptoms, functional status and other aspects of health status...
- Virologic and immunologic effectiveness of tipranavir/ritonavir (TPV/r)- versus darunavir/ritonavir (DRV/r)-based regimens in clinical practiceTony Antoniou
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Maple Leaf Medical Clinical, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care (Chic) 9:382-9. 2010..Objective: To compare the effectiveness and safety of ritonavir (TPV/r)- and darunavir/ritonavir (DRV/ r)-based therapies in treatment-experienced patients (n = 38 and 47, respectively)...
- Violence in the emergency department: a survey of health care workersC M Fernandes
Department of Emergency Medicine, St Paul s Hospital, Vancouver, BC
CMAJ 161:1245-8. 1999....