Yvonne Y Li
Affiliation: British Columbia
- Selective targeting of indel-inferred differences in spatial structures of homologous proteinsYvonne Y Li
CIHR MSFHR Strategic Training Program in Bioinformatics, University of British Columbia, 570 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 4S6, Canada
J Bioinform Comput Biol 4:403-14. 2006..While experimental evidence is required to verify our results, our findings thus far appear to support this approach as a new strategy for the development of antagonists against pathogenic targets having close human homologs...
- Improving the specificity of high-throughput ortholog predictionDebra L Fulton
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 7:270. 2006..In addition, there is an increasing interest in identifying orthologs most likely to have retained similar function...
- A large-scale computational approach to drug repositioningYvonne Y Li
Canada s Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, 570 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V5Z 4S6, Canada
Genome Inform 17:239-47. 2006..Our results highlight the promising nature of the inverse docking method for identifying potential novel therapeutic uses for existing drugs...
- A computational approach to finding novel targets for existing drugsYvonne Y Li
Canada s Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
PLoS Comput Biol 7:e1002139. 2011..Novel interactions discovered may lead to the drug being repositioned as a therapeutic treatment for its off-target's associated disease, added insight into the drug's mechanism of action, and added insight into the drug's side effects...
- Ab initio parameterization of YFF1, a universal force field for drug-design applicationsOlexandr Ya Yakovenko
Genome Sciences Centre, BC Cancer Agency, Suite 100 570 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Mol Model 18:663-73. 2012..1 kcal mol(-1). Although the primary goal of this work was to parameterize nonbonded interactions, bonded parameters were also derived, by fitting to PM6 semiempirically optimized geometries of approximately 20,000 compounds...
- Evolution of an adenocarcinoma in response to selection by targeted kinase inhibitorsSteven Jm Jones
Genome Sciences Centre, British Columbia Cancer Agency, 570 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 4S6, Canada
Genome Biol 11:R82. 2010..We investigated the utility of massively parallel sequencing to characterize an adenocarcinoma of the tongue, before and after treatment...