Affiliation: British Columbia
- Asian ethnicity and adenocarcinoma histology continues to predict response to gefitinib in patients treated for advanced non-small cell carcinoma of the lung in North AmericaCheryl Ho
Department of Medical Oncology, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver Clinic, BC, Canada
Lung Cancer 49:225-31. 2005....
- Early clinical trial experience with vaccine therapies in non-small-cell lung cancerCheryl Ho
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Clin Lung Cancer 9:S20-7. 2008..Herein, we review the development and evolution of early lung cancer vaccine trials...
- Dual inhibition: combining epidermal growth factor-targeted therapies in non-small-cell lung cancerCheryl Ho
University of California, Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 8:420-4. 2007..Preclinical data support this concept, and clinical trials are under way to investigate the safety and efficacy of combined EGFR inhibition...
- EGFR-directed therapies to treat non-small-cell lung cancerCheryl Ho
British Columbia Cancer Agency, Medical Oncologist, 600 W 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z 4E6, Canada
Expert Opin Investig Drugs 18:1133-45. 2009..This review discusses clinical studies with several new therapies and the plans for drug development...
- Phase I study of two different schedules of bortezomib and pemetrexed in advanced solid tumors with emphasis on non-small cell lung cancerAngela M Davies
University of California, Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, California 95817, USA
J Thorac Oncol 2:1112-6. 2007..We examined the safety and tolerability of pemetrexed in combination with two different schedules of bortezomib in patients with advanced solid tumors...
- Pharmacodynamic separation of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors and chemotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancerAngela M Davies
Division of Hematology Oncology, University of California Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 7:385-8. 2006..Herein we provide the preclinical and clinical rationale for studies examining the concept of pharmacodynamic separation as a means for overcoming hypothesized antagonism of EGFR TKIs and chemotherapy...
- Intermittent erlotinib in combination with pemetrexed: phase I schedules designed to achieve pharmacodynamic separationAngela M Davies
University of California Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, California, USA
J Thorac Oncol 4:862-8. 2009..Pharmacodynamic separation by intermittent delivery of epidermal growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors with chemotherapy may increase efficacy by overcoming hypothesized antagonism...
- Correlations of EGFR mutations and increases in EGFR and HER2 copy number to gefitinib response in a retrospective analysis of lung cancer patientsTrevor J Pugh
Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, Canada
BMC Cancer 7:128. 2007..We set out to examine the relationship between response and the molecular status of two such kinases, EGFR and HER2, in 39 patients treated with gefitinib at the BC Cancer Agency...
- Erlotinib and vinorelbine in advanced malignant solid tumors: a phase I studyAngela M Davies
Davis Cancer Center, University of California, 4501 X Street, Suite 3016, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Invest New Drugs 25:351-5. 2007....
- Phase II trial of premetrexed in patients with selected stage IIIB/IV bronchioloalveolar carcinomaCheryl Ho
University of California Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 8:220-2. 2006
- Escalating weekly doses of cetuximab and correlation with skin toxicity: a phase I studyCheryl Ho
British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Invest New Drugs 29:680-7. 2011..Rash was evaluated using two additional validated dermatology methods: global acne grading scale (GAGS) and acne lesion counting (ALC). Tumor specimens and blood samples were obtained for correlative analyses...
- Second-line treatment for advanced-stage non-small-cell lung cancer: current and future optionsCheryl Ho
Division of Hematology and Oncology, University of California Davis Cancer Center, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
Clin Lung Cancer 7:S118-25. 2006..Research efforts continue to focus on identifying molecular markers and corresponding clinical features that will allow physicians to individualize patients' therapy...
- Side effects related to cancer treatment: CASE 1. Hepatitis following treatment with gefitinibCheryl Ho
Department of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Clin Oncol 23:8531-3. 2005
- The development of a standardized software platform to support provincial population-based cancer outcomes units for multiple tumour sites: OaSIS - Outcomes and Surveillance Integration SystemJonn Wu
BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia
Stud Health Technol Inform 183:98-103. 2013..This will also facilitate initiatives to improve patient outcomes, decision support in achieving operational efficiencies and an environment that supports knowledge generation...
- Outcomes in elderly patients with advanced colorectal cancer treated with capecitabine: a population-based analysisCheryl Ho
Division of Medical Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency, 600 W 10th Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada V5Z 4E6
Clin Colorectal Cancer 5:279-82. 2005..Capecitabine was approved for funding in the province of British Columbia in the spring of 2002 as an oral chemotherapeutic option for metastatic CRC...