- The functional role of long non-coding RNA in human carcinomasEwan A Gibb
British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre, Vancouver, Canada
Mol Cancer 10:38. 2011..In this review, we highlight the emerging functional role of lncRNAs in human cancer...
- Long non-coding RNAs are expressed in oral mucosa and altered in oral premalignant lesionsEwan A Gibb
British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre, Vancouver, Canada V5Z 1L3
Oral Oncol 47:1055-61. 2011..Intriguingly, ∼60% of the detected lncRNAs show aberrant expression in oral premalignant lesions. A number of these lncRNAs have been previously associated with other human cancers...
- Human cancer long non-coding RNA transcriptomesEwan A Gibb
British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
PLoS ONE 6:e25915. 2011..Our findings show extensive, tissue-specific lncRNA expression in normal tissues and highly aberrant lncRNA expression in human cancers. Here, we present a first generation atlas for lncRNA profiling in cancer...
- Aberrant expression of long noncoding RNAs in cervical intraepithelial neoplasiaEwan A Gibb
British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre, 675 West 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Int J Gynecol Cancer 22:1557-63. 2012..Aberrant lncRNA expression is emerging as a major component of the cancer transcriptome. Here, we sought to determine if differential lncRNA expression is a feature of the human cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) transcriptome...
- Deciphering squamous cell carcinoma using multidimensional genomic approachesEwan A Gibb
Department of Integrative Oncology, British Columbia Cancer Agency Research Centre, Vancouver BC, Canada V5Z 1L3
J Skin Cancer 2011:541405. 2011..In this paper we provide a general overview of whole genome approaches for gene and pathway discovery and highlight the advancement of integrative genomics as a state-of-the-art technology in the study of SqCC genetics...