Affiliation: British Columbia
- SeeGH--a software tool for visualization of whole genome array comparative genomic hybridization dataBryan Chi
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, British Columbia Cancer Agency, 601 W, 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1L3 Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 5:13. 2004..Since array CGH provides signal ratio for each DNA segment, visualization would require the reassembly of individual data points into chromosome profiles...
- MD-SeeGH: a platform for integrative analysis of multi-dimensional genomic dataBryan Chi
Department of Cancer Genetics and Developmental Biology, British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 9:243. 2008..Due to the differences in data types it is difficult to conduct parallel analysis of multiple datasets from diverse platforms...
- A tiling resolution DNA microarray with complete coverage of the human genomeAdrian S Ishkanian
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, 601 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia V5Z 1L3, Canada
Nat Genet 36:299-303. 2004..Our submegabase resolution tiling set for array CGH (SMRT array) allows comprehensive assessment of genomic integrity and thereby the identification of new genes associated with disease...
- Gain of a region on 7p22.3, containing MAD1L1, is the most frequent event in small-cell lung cancer cell linesBradley P Coe
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 45:11-9. 2006..Intriguingly, MAD1L1 has been implicated to have tumor-suppressing functions. Our data suggest a more complex role for this gene, as MAD1L1 is the most frequent copy number gain in SCLC cell lines...
- Identification of novel lung genes in bronchial epithelium by serial analysis of gene expressionKim M Lonergan
Cancer Genetics and Developmental Biology, Department of Cancer Imaging, Canada s Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre, British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 35:651-61. 2006....
- Recent advances in array comparative genomic hybridization technologies and their applications in human geneticsWilliam W Lockwood
Cancer Genetics and Developmental Biology, British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, Vancouver BC, Canada V5Z 1L3
Eur J Hum Genet 14:139-48. 2006....
- Serial analysis of gene expression profiles of developmental stages in non-small cell lung carcinomaCalum Macaulay
Department of Cancer Imaging, Canada's Michael Smith Genome Science Centre, BC Cancer Agency, Toronto, ON, Canada
Chest 125:97S. 2004