Jean Pierre Bonin
- Predictors of mental health service utilization by people using resources for homeless people in CanadaJean Pierre Bonin
Faculty of Nursing Sciences, University of Montreal, C P 6128 Succ Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3J7 jean pierre
Psychiatr Serv 58:936-41. 2007..This study used Pescosolido's network episode model to examine mental health service utilization among impoverished people accessing resources for the homeless in Canada's universal health care setting...
- Health and mental health care utilization by clients of resources for homeless persons in quebec city and montreal, Canada: a 5-year follow-up studyJean Pierre Bonin
Faculty of Nursing Sciences, University of Montreal, C P 6128 Succ Centre Ville, Montreal, QC, Canada, H3C 3J7
J Behav Health Serv Res 37:95-110. 2010..These findings are discussed in terms of long-term service utilization by clients of homeless resources...
- [Are the responses of clients with psychiatric and addiction disorders using services for the homeless valid?]Jean Pierre Bonin
Universit6 de Montr6al, Faculté des Sciences infirmi6res, Montreal, Quebec
Can J Psychiatry 52:798-802. 2007..To verify the validity of self-reported data on service use from clients with mental or substance abuse disorders in Montreal and Quebec services for homeless individuals...
- A typology of mentally disordered users of resources for homeless people: towards better planning of mental health servicesJean Pierre Bonin
Faculty of Nursing Sciences, University of Montreal, C P 6128 Succ Centre Ville, Montreal, QC H3C 3J7, Canada
Adm Policy Ment Health 36:223-35. 2009..Results are discussed concerning the mental health service use, and needs of these different groups...
- The psychosocial work environment and evidence utilization by health professionalsMelanie Lavoie-Tremblay
School of Nursing, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Can J Nurs Res 40:112-28. 2008..25,p < .01) to be significant predictors of the use of evidence. The authors conclude that good social support and decision latitude among interprofessional groups may promote use of evidence by health professions in their practice...
- [Experience in cross training within the context if integration of patient care team services in southeast Montreal]Michel Perreault
Hôpital Douglas et Université McGill
Can J Commun Ment Health 24:35-49. 2005..These rotations could be broadened so as to improve the continuity of services offered to people who have concomitant diagnoses of mental health and drug addiction problems...