- Shortcomings of health information on the InternetMike Benigeri
Interdisciplinary Health Research Group, University of Montreal, Canada
Health Promot Int 18:381-6. 2003..To be able to overcome these dangers, it is important that public health practitioners and health professionals be involved in the design, dissemination and evaluation of Web-based health and medical information...
- Geographic information systems (GIS) in the health field: an opportunity to bridge the gap between researchers and administratorsMike Benigeri
Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal, Montreal, QC Canada
Can J Public Health 98:S74-6. 2007..Last, the article presents the work achieved by the Agence de la santé de Montréal, where geographic information systems have contributed to bringing research and the field closer together...
- [Knowledge and perceptions of adolescents regarding oral health]Mike Benigeri
Groupe de recherche interdisciplinaire en santé de l Université de Montréal, C P 6128, Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7
Can J Public Health 93:54-8. 2002..The objective of this study was to measure knowledge and perception related to oral health in Quebec children...
- [Utilization of technology and communication technologies (TIC) in public health]M Benigeri
Département d épidémiologie et de biostatistique, Universite McGill, Quebec
Can J Public Health 92:313-6. 2001..Finally, the question of the evaluation of these technologies and of their impact on public health is discussed...
- Dental caries in Quebec adults aged 35 to 44 yearsJ M Brodeur
Department of Preventive Medicine, Montreal University, Quebec
J Can Dent Assoc 66:374-9. 2000..The purpose of this study was to assess the prevalence of dental caries in Quebec adults aged 35 to 44...
- Comparison between the DMF indices and two alternative composite indicators of dental healthM Benigeri
Department of Preventive Medicine, Montreal University, Quebec, Canada
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 26:303-9. 1998..2% for the FS-T index, 13.8% for the T-Health index, 12.3% for the DMFS index and only 7.6% for the DMFT index...
- Dental care pathway of Quebecers after a broken fillingChristophe Bedos
McGill University, Faculty of Dentistry, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Community Dent Health 21:277-84. 2004....
- [Utilization of preventive dental services by recent immigrants in Quebec]Christophe Bedos
Faculté de médecine dentaire de l Université McGill, Canada
Can J Public Health 95:219-23. 2004..Studies conducted in Canada show that recent immigrants tend to under-utilize preventive services provided by the health care system. The objective of our study was to learn whether this phenomenon also applies to dental care...
- The dental care pathway of welfare recipients in QuebecChristophe Bedos
Faculty of Dentistry, McGill University, 3640 University Strathcona Building, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3A 2B2
Soc Sci Med 57:2089-99. 2003..As for acceptability, our participants are strongly critical of the dental profession, and develop a culture of rejection of it...
- Parental factors associated with regular use of dental services by second-year secondary school students in QuebecGeoffroy Scott
University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Can Dent Assoc 68:604-8. 2002....