C A Levesque
Affiliation: Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Genome sequence of the necrotrophic plant pathogen Pythium ultimum reveals original pathogenicity mechanisms and effector repertoireC André Lévesque
Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, 960 Carling Ave, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0C6, Canada
Genome Biol 11:R73. 2010..Pythium ultimum is a ubiquitous oomycete plant pathogen responsible for a variety of diseases on a broad range of crop and ornamental species...
- Analysis of the Pythium ultimum transcriptome using Sanger and Pyrosequencing approachesFoo Cheung
The J Craig Venter Institute, 9704 Medical Center Dr, Rockville, MD 20850 USA
BMC Genomics 9:542. 2008..95) using two high throughput sequencing methods, Sanger-based chain termination sequencing and pyrosequencing-based sequencing-by-synthesis...
- Molecular phylogeny and taxonomy of the genus PythiumC André Lévesque
Environmental Health Program Biodiversity, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, 960 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON KIA 0C6, Canada
Mycol Res 108:1363-83. 2004..The importance of comparing ITS sequences of putative new species to the now available ITS database in order to avoid unwarranted new species names being introduced...
- Oligonucleotide array for identification and detection of pythium speciesJ T Tambong
Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Environmental Health Program Biodiversity, 960 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0C6, Canada
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:2691-706. 2006..Simultaneous detection and identification of multiple species of soilborne pathogens such as Pythium species could be a major step forward for epidemiological and ecological studies...
- Molecular characterization of DNA encoding 16S-23S rRNA intergenic spacer regions and 16S rRNA of pectolytic Erwinia speciesA Fessehaie
Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Centre, Research Branch, Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Ottawa, ON
Can J Microbiol 48:387-98. 2002....
- Development of a TaqMan real-time PCR assay for quantification of airborne conidia of Botrytis squamosa and management of botrytis leaf blight of onionO Carisse
Agriculture and Agri Food Canada, Saint Jean sur Richelieu, Quebec, Canada
Phytopathology 99:1273-80. 2009..squamosa airborne inoculum in commercial onion fields and that molecular conidia quantification could be used as a component of a risk management system for Botrytis leaf blight...