Cameron J Camp
- Montessori-based training makes a difference for home health workers & their clientsGregg J Gorzelle
Myers Research Institute, Beachwood, Ohio, USA
Caring 22:40-2. 2003..The results were amazing. Among other positive results, the authors found a statistically significant increase in the amount of pleasure displayed by clients after health workers received training...
- Use of nonpharmacologic interventions among nursing home residents with dementiaCameron J Camp
Myers Research Institute of Menorah Park Center for Senior Living, Beachwood, Ohio 44122, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:1397-401. 2002..The authors' major point is that effective nonpharmacologic interventions are available for a variety of behavioral problems that are commonly observed in long-term care settings...
- Effects of intergenerational Montessori-based activities programming on engagement of nursing home residents with dementiaMichelle M Lee
Midwestern University, Department of Behavioral Medicine, Downers Grove, IL, USA
Clin Interv Aging 2:477-83. 2007..Implications of using this form of IGP, and directions for future research, are discussed...
- Resident-Assisted Montessori Programming (RAMP): training persons with dementia to serve as group activity leadersCameron J Camp
Myers Research Institute, Menorah Park Center for Senior Living, Beachwood, OH 44122, USA
Gerontologist 44:426-31. 2004..The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of an activity implemented by means of Resident-Assisted Montessori Programming (RAMP)...
- Resident-Assisted Montessori Programming (RAMP): use of a small group reading activity run by persons with dementia in adult day health care and long-term care settingsMichael J Skrajner
Myers Research Institute of the Menorah Park Center for Senior Living, 27100 Cedar Road, Beachwood, Ohio 44122, USA
Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen 22:27-36. 2007..Furthermore, the engagement and affect of participants was more positive in client-led activities than in standard activities programming...
- HIV/AIDS and Aging: A Cognitive Clinical InterventionCameron Camp; Fiscal Year: 2005..Objective 4: To examine the relationships between adherence outcomes and clinical outcomes, i.e., viral load and CD4 counts. ..
- RAMP?: A Mental Health Intervention for Long-Term Care Residents with DementiaCameron Camp; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Development of an HIV Medication Adherence Intervention Via VideophonesCameron Camp; Fiscal Year: 2007....