Affiliation: Phnom Penh
- Increased risk of Q151M and K65R mutations in patients failing stavudine-containing first-line antiretroviral therapy in CambodiaJanin Nouhin
HIV Hepatitis Unit, Institut Pasteur in Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e73744. 2013....
- Natural polymorphisms of HIV-1 CRF01_AE integrase coding region in ARV-naïve individuals in Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam: an ANRS AC12 working group studyJanin Nouhin
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Laboratoire VIH Hepatites, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Infect Genet Evol 11:38-43. 2011..If this substitution is confirmed to compromise the virologic response to raltegravir, further studies will be needed to better assess the prevalence of this substitution among CRF01_AE virus...
- Low prevalence of drug resistance transmitted virus in HIV Type 1-infected ARV-naive patients in CambodiaJanin Nouhin
HIV Hepatitis Laboratory, Pasteur Institute of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 25:543-5. 2009..04-8.04%) prevalence of transmitted drug-resistant strains in drug-naive patients was low in our study. Surveys of drug-resistant transmitted viruses should be regularly performed regarding the increasing access to HAART in Cambodia...
- High efficacy of lopinavir/r-based second-line antiretroviral treatment after 24 months of follow up at ESTHER/Calmette Hospital in Phnom Penh, CambodiaLaurent Ferradini
Family Health International, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
J Int AIDS Soc 14:14. 2011..We describe the outcomes after 24 months for patients on LPV/r-based second-line regimens followed up by the ESTHER programme in Phnom Penh, Cambodia...
- Virological failure and HIV-1 drug resistance mutations among naive and antiretroviral pre-treated patients entering the ESTHER program of Calmette Hospital in CambodiaHubert Barennes
Agence Nationale de Recherche sur le VIH et les Hepatites ANRS, Phnom Penh, Cambodia ISPED, Centre INSERM U897 Epidemiologie Biostatistique, Univ Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France Epidemiology Unit, Pasteur Institute, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PLoS ONE 9:e105736. 2014..In resource limited settings, patients entering an antiretroviral therapy (ART) program comprise ART naive and ART pre-treated patients who may show differential virological outcomes...
- Risk factors for hepatitis C transmission in HIV patients, Hepacam study, ANRS 12267 CambodiaSophie Goyet
Epidemiology and Public Health Unit, Pasteur Institute in Cambodia, 5, Boulevard Monivong, BP 983, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
AIDS Behav 18:495-504. 2014..4, 95 % CI 1.0-5.7). These results show the need to implement HCV screening in PLHIV, to support the implementation of national infection control guidelines, and to reinforce public awareness on the risks linked to parenteral medications...
- Effectiveness of highly active antiretroviral therapy in HIV-positive children: evaluation at 12 months in a routine program in CambodiaBart Janssens
Medecins Sans Frontieres, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Pediatrics 120:e1134-40. 2007..We aimed to describe the clinical, immunologic, and virologic outcomes of pediatric patients with >12 months of highly active antiretroviral therapy in 2 routine programs in Cambodia...
- Evaluation of a boosted-p24 antigen assay for the early diagnosis of pediatric HIV-1 infection in CambodiaJanin Nouhin
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Am J Trop Med Hyg 75:1103-5. 2006..We observed that boosted-p24-antigen profile assay, with performances similar to viral cultures and costs similar to DNA-PCR, is easier to perform and could readily be set up in resource-poor settings...