Affiliation: Phnom Penh
- [Frequency of G6PD deficiency in a group of preschool-aged children in a centrally located area of Cambodia]D Monchy
Laboratoire de Biologie Clinique, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Phnom Penh, Royaume du Cambodge
Med Trop (Mars) 64:355-8. 2004..Further study is needed on G6PD deficiency in Cambodia including malaria-endemic areas and on the frequency and severity of jaundice due to enzyme deficiency in newborns...
- [Diagnosis and treatment of invasive cervical cancer in Cambodia (apropos of 35 cases)]D Monchy
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Pnom Penh, Cambodge
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 98:183-6. 2005..Treatments are still insufficiently standardized, due to the lack of technical means, and lack of patient compliance...
- [Histology of liver lesions due to Schistosoma mekongi. About six cases with severe portal hypertension operated in Cambodia]D Monchy
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, BP 983, Phnom Penh, Cambodge
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 99:359-64. 2006..Some eggs were surrounded by epithelioid and giant cell reaction. In conclusion, our findings illustrated a surprisingly high degree of fibrosis among young adults which contrasts with other schistosomiasis...
- Characterization of hepatitis B surface antigen strains circulating in the Kingdom of CambodiaC T Srey
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
J Viral Hepat 13:62-6. 2006..Point mutations resulting in amino acid substitutions were noted in 10 samples. The majority of these mutations occurred outside the a determinant...
- [Place of surgery in the prevention of recurrences of digestive haemorrhages at the patients presenting a portal hypertension due to Schistosoma mekongi]C Dumurgier
C, Hôpital Calmette Phnom Penh, Services Chirurgicaux, Cambodge
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 99:365-71. 2006..Ten patients resume work, family and social life between Kratie and Sambor in 2002. No rebleeding. No encephalopathy...
- [Prevalence of hepatitis A, B, C and E virus markers among patients with elevated levels of Alanine aminotransferase and Aspartate aminotransferase in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Nha Trang (Central Vietnam)]P Buchy
Institut Pasteur de Nha Trang, Vietnam
Bull Soc Pathol Exot 97:165-71. 2004..5% in Phnom Penh). Only one case was notified, a male Vietnamese patient probably suffering from acute hepatitis E. More studies would be useful to improve the control measures against viral hepatitis in the public health programs...