- The role of difluprednate ophthalmic emulsion in clinical practice
Karim N Jamal
Texas Retina Associates, Arlington, Texas, USA
Clin Ophthalmol 3:381-90. 2009
..The objective is to provide an increased familiarity with this newly approved medication as a welcome addition to the ophthalmologist's armamentarium...
- Topical nepafenac in the treatment of diabetic macular edema
Texas Retina Associates, Arlington, TX, USA
Clin Ophthalmol 2:689-92. 2008
..To determine the safety and efficacy of topical nepafenac 0.1% in the treatment of diabetic macular edema...
- Dexamethasone intravitreal implant in combination with laser photocoagulation for the treatment of diffuse diabetic macular edema
David G Callanan
Texas Retina Associates, Arlington, Texas 76012, USA
Ophthalmology 120:1843-51. 2013
..To evaluate Ozurdex (dexamethasone intravitreal implant [DEX implant]; Allergan, Inc, Irvine, CA) 0.7 mg combined with laser photocoagulation compared with laser alone for treatment of diffuse diabetic macular edema (DME)...
- Treatment of posterior uveitis with a fluocinolone acetonide implant: three-year clinical trial results
David G Callanan
Texas Retina Associates, 1001 N Waldrop Dr, Ste 512, Arlington, TX 76012, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 126:1191-201. 2008
..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of 0.59-mg and 2.1-mg fluocinolone acetonide (FA) intravitreous implants in noninfectious posterior uveitis...
- Celiac disease presenting as a xerophthalmic fundus
S Robertson Witherspoon
Department of Ophthalmology, Casey Eye Institute, Portland, Oregon 97239 4197, USA
Retina 28:525-6. 2008
- Early onset endophthalmitis caused by Aspergillus species following cataract surgery
Texas Retina Associates, Dallas, Texas, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 142:509-11. 2006
..To report a series of patients with early onset Aspergillus endophthalmitis following cataract surgery...
- Macular atrophy in birdshot retinochoroidopathy: an optical coherence tomography and multifocal electroretinography analysis
David G Birch
The Retina Foundation of the Southwest, Dallas, Texas 75231, USA
Retina 30:930-7. 2010
- Intraocular pressure in patients with uveitis treated with fluocinolone acetonide implants
Debra A Goldstein
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1905 W Taylor St, M C 648, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 125:1478-85. 2007
..To report the incidence and management of elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients with uveitis treated with the fluocinolone acetonide (FA) intravitreal implant...
- Comparison of the modified Early Treatment Diabetic Retinopathy Study and mild macular grid laser photocoagulation strategies for diabetic macular edema
Donald S Fong
Arch Ophthalmol 125:469-80. 2007