Vessela T Krasteva
Affiliation: Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Assessment of ECG frequency and morphology parameters for automatic classification of life-threatening cardiac arrhythmiasVessela Krasteva
Centre of Biomedical Engineering Prof Ivan Daskalov, Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia
Physiol Meas 26:707-23. 2005..The proposed parameter set guarantees an accuracy that meets the AHA performance goal for each rhythm category and could be a reliable facility for AED shock-advisory algorithms...
- Transthoracic impedance study with large self-adhesive electrodes in two conventional positions for defibrillationVessela Krasteva
Centre of Biomedical Engineering Prof Ivan Daskalov, Bulgarian Academy of Science, Acad G Bonchev Str Bl 105, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Physiol Meas 27:1009-22. 2006....
- QRS template matching for recognition of ventricular ectopic beatsVessela Krasteva
Centre of Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad G Bonchev Str Bl 105, 1113, Sofia, Bulgaria
Ann Biomed Eng 35:2065-76. 2007..The provided computationally efficient techniques enable the fast post-recording analysis of lengthy Holter-monitor ECG recordings, as well as they can serve as a quasi real-time detection method embedded into surface ECG monitors...
- Shock advisory system for heart rhythm analysis during cardiopulmonary resuscitation using a single ECG input of automated external defibrillatorsVessela Krasteva
Centre of Biomedical Engineering Prof Ivan Daskalov, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad G Bonchev Str Bl 105, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Ann Biomed Eng 38:1326-36. 2010..It is important to note that, the aim of this SAS is not to recommend shock delivery but to advice the rescuers to "Continue CPR" or to "Stop CPR and Prepare for Shock" thus minimizing "hands-off" intervals...
- An audiovisual feedback device for compression depth, rate and complete chest recoil can improve the CPR performance of lay persons during self-training on a manikinVessela Krasteva
Institute of Biophysics and Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad G Bonchev Str Bl 105, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Physiol Meas 32:687-99. 2011..Thus learning or refresher courses in basic life support could be organized for more people trained at the same time with fewer instructors needed only for the initial debriefing and presentation of the CC-Device...
- Estimation of current density distribution under electrodes for external defibrillationVessela Tz Krasteva
Center for Biomedical Engineering, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad, G, Bonchev str, block 105 Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
Biomed Eng Online 1:7. 2002..The recent introduction of automatic external defibrillators and even wearable defibrillators, presents new demanding requirements for the structure of electrodes...
- Peripheral nerve magnetic stimulation: influence of tissue non-homogeneityVessela T Z Krasteva
Centre of Biomedical Engineering, Acad G Bonchev str block 105, Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
Biomed Eng Online 2:19. 2003..Time-varying magnetic field stimulation of the median and ulnar nerves in the carpal region is studied, with special consideration of the influence of non-homogeneities...
- Magnetic stimulation for non-homogeneous biological structuresVessela T Krasteva
Center of Biomedical Engineering Acad, G, Bonchev str, block 105 Sofia 1113, Bulgaria
Biomed Eng Online 1:3. 2002..Relatively non-difficult solutions are shown, applicable for two- and three-dimensional analysis...