- [Clopidogrel resistance--clinical significance, pathogenesis and potential solutions]
Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Harefuah 150:131-5, 206, 205. 2011
..This review aims to provide an overview of the epidemiology, prevalence, clinical significance and potential solutions regarding clopidogrel resistance...
- Tricuspid valve regurgitation in congenitally corrected transposition of the great arteries and a left ventricle to pulmonary artery conduit
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Department of Cardiology, Nationwide Children s Hospital, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio Electronic address
Ann Thorac Surg 99:1348-56. 2015
..Altering septal configuration by addressing a dysfunctional conduit placed between the left ventricle (LV) and the pulmonary artery (PA) in these patients can impact septal configuration and competency of the tricuspid valve...
- Durability of large diameter right ventricular outflow tract conduits in adults with congenital heart disease
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, United States Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 175:455-63. 2014
..Data on conduit durability and propensity to dysfunction in the adult population are limited...
- One-year outcome following coronary angiography in elderly patients with non-ST elevation myocardial infarction: real-world data from the Acute Coronary Syndromes Israeli Survey (ACSIS)
Sheba Medical Center and the Neufeld Cardiac Research Institute, Leviev Heart Institute, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Coron Artery Dis 24:102-9. 2013
..We aimed to evaluate the management and outcomes of patients of the octogenarian age group with non-ST elevation myocardial infarction (NSTEMI) in a real-world setting...
- Reduction in life-threatening ventricular tachyarrhythmias in statin-treated patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy enrolled in the MADIT-CRT (Multicenter Automatic Defibrillator Implantation Trial with Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
Leviev Heart Center, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Am Coll Cardiol 60:749-55. 2012
- Exercise heart rate acceleration patterns during atrial fibrillation and sinus rhythm
Leviev Heart Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 16:357-64. 2011
..Patients with atrial fibrillation sustain a significant lower exercise tolerance compared to those in sinus rhythm, even while seemingly in adequate rate-control...
- Self-terminating polymorphous ventricular tachycardia occurring at the peak of myocardial ischemia
Leviev Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hahomer, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 16:409-11. 2011
- Clinical course and outcome of patients enrolled in US and non-US centres in MADIT-CRT
The Leviev Heart Center, Heart Institute, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Ramat Gan 52621, Israel
Eur Heart J 32:2697-704. 2011
..We aimed to evaluate within the MADIT-CRT database whether different enrollment characteristics between US and non-US centres affected the clinical course of study patients...
- Morphological features of the P-waves at surface electrocardiogram as surrogate to mechanical function of the left atrium following a successful modified maze procedure
Leviev Heart Center, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, 5265601 Tel Hashomer, Israel
Europace 16:578-86. 2014
..The aim of this study was to evaluate the morphological features of the P-waves on the surface electrocardiogram (ECG) of patients who underwent the maze operation and to relate them to the contractile profile of the LA...
- Left atrial contractile function following a successful modified Maze procedure at surgery and the risk for subsequent thromboembolic stroke
Leviev Heart Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
J Am Coll Cardiol 58:1614-21. 2011
..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether certain post-Maze left atrial (LA) contractile profiles may pose a risk for ischemic stroke...
- Bloodstream infections occurring in patients with percutaneously implanted bioprosthetic pulmonary valve: a single-center experience
Department of Cardiology and the Division of Infectious Diseases, Departments of Medicine and Laboratory Medicine, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Circ Cardiovasc Interv 6:301-10. 2013
..Systemic infections in Melody valve-implanted patients with and without identified valve involvement have been reported, yet the incidence is unknown, and risk factors remain unidentified...
- Risk of recurrent cardiac events after onset of menopause in women with congenital long-QT syndrome types 1 and 2
Leviev Heart Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Circulation 123:2784-91. 2011
..We hypothesized that the hormonal changes associated with menopause may affect clinical risk in this population...
- Safety and efficacy of strategic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator programming to reduce the shock delivery burden in a primary prevention patient population
Davidai Arrhythmia Center, Leviev Heart Center, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, 52621 Tel Hashomer, Israel
Europace 16:227-34. 2014
- Effects of tricuspid valve regurgitation on outcome in patients with cardiac resynchronization therapy
Davidai Arrhythmia Center, Leviev Heart Center, Sheba Medical Center, Tel Hashomer, Israel Electronic address
Am J Cardiol 115:783-9. 2015
..Baseline TR is associated with reduced survival despite better clinical and echocardiographic response after CRT implantation. ..
- Exercise physiology and testing in adult patients with congenital heart disease
Boston Adult Congenital Heart and Pulmonary Hypertension Service, Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Heart Fail Clin 10:23-33. 2014
- Grade 3 ischemia on admission and absence of prior beta-blockade predict failure of ST resolution following thrombolysis for anterior myocardial infarction
Department of Cardiology, Soroka University Medical Center and Faculty of Health Sciences, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva 84101, Israel
Int J Cardiol 104:131-7. 2005
..Among patients given reperfusion, those with terminal QRS distortion (grade 3 ischemia) have larger infarcts, but the mechanism underlying this association is unclear. Whether grade 3 ischemia on admission can predict STR is unknown...
- Exercise haemodynamics may unmask the diagnosis of diastolic dysfunction among patients with pulmonary hypertension
The Heart Centre, Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel Pinchas Borenstein Talpiot Medical Leadership Program, Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Tel Hashomer, Israel
Eur J Heart Fail 17:151-8. 2015
..Heart failure with preserved ejection fraction can lead to pulmonary hypertension. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the role of exercise during right heart catheterization in the unmasking of diastolic dysfunction...