- The pharmacogenetics of lithium response depends upon clinical co-morbidity
Prediction Sciences, Inc, San Diego, California, USA
Mol Diagn Ther 11:161-70. 2007
..A test that could predict response to lithium based upon genetic factors would have significant clinical value...
- A multimarker model to predict outcome in tamoxifen-treated breast cancer patients
Steven P Linke
Prediction Sciences, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:1175-83. 2006
..This study was designed to produce a model to predict outcome in tamoxifen-treated breast cancer patients based on clinicopathologic features and multiple molecular markers...
- CACNA1C polymorphisms are associated with the efficacy of calcium channel blockers in the treatment of hypertension
Prediction Sciences, 9404 Genesee Ave, Suite 210, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Pharmacogenomics 7:271-9. 2006
..Three SNPs in CANCA1C had significant associations with antihypertensive outcome, combining to yield a positive treatment outcome of less than 15 to 80%...
- Prognostic marker profile to assess risk in stage I-III hormone receptor-positive breast cancer patients
Troy M Bremer
Prediction Sciences, La Jolla, CA 92037 1354, USA
Int J Cancer 124:896-904. 2009
..In summary, the profile intelligently combines biologically relevant marker pathways and established clinicopathologic risks to help guide breast cancer patients to the most appropriate level of adjuvant therapy...
- Study of the biologic effects of lapatinib, a reversible inhibitor of ErbB1 and ErbB2 tyrosine kinases, on tumor growth and survival pathways in patients with advanced malignancies
Neil L Spector
Department of Discovery Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology, GlaxoSmithKline, Five Moore Dr, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 3398, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:2502-12. 2005
..This was a pilot study to assess the biologic effects of lapatinib on various tumor growth/survival pathways in patients with advanced ErbB1 and/or ErbB2-overexpressing solid malignancies...