Patrícia Mendonça Pauletti
Affiliation: Universidade de Franca
- Halogenated indole alkaloids from marine invertebratesPatrícia Mendonça Pauletti
Núcleo de Pesquisas em Ciências Exatas e Tecnológicas, Universidade de Franca Av Dr Armando Salles de Oliveira, 201, CEP 14404 600, Franca, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Mar Drugs 8:1526-49. 2010..A compilation of the (13)C-NMR spectral data of these selected natural indole alkaloids is also provided...
- Quinone and hydroquinone metabolites from the ascidians of the genus AplidiumCamila Spereta Bertanha
Center for Research in Exact and Technological Sciences, University of Franca, Avenue Doutor Armando Salles Oliveira, 201, Franca, São Paulo 14404 600, Brazil
Mar Drugs 12:3608-33. 2014..A compilation of the 13C-NMR spectral data of these compounds is also presented. ..
- In vitro antiparasitic activity and chemical composition of the essential oil obtained from the fruits of Piper cubebaViviane Rodrigues Esperandim
University of Franca, Franca, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Planta Med 79:1653-5. 2013..5 µg · mL⁻¹. Therefore, the essential oil should be further investigated to determine the compounds responsible for the observed activities, as well as its mechanism of action...
- Schistosomicidal evaluation of flavonoids from two species of Styrax against Schistosoma mansoni adult wormsCaio Guedes Braguine
Universidade de Franca, Av Dr Armando Salles de Oliveira, Franca, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Pharm Biol 50:925-9. 2012..Schistosomiasis is a major health problem worldwide. Thus, the search for new schistosomicidal agents from natural sources can provide prototypes for drug discovery...
- In vivo protective activity of Styrax camporum hydroalcoholic extract against genotoxicity induced by doxorubicin and methyl methanesulfonate in the micronucleus and comet assaysPollyanna Francielli de Oliveira
Universidade de Franca, Franca, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Planta Med 78:1899-905. 2012..The putative activity of the active compounds of S. camporum extract may explain the effect of this plant on genotoxicity induced by doxorubicin and methanesulfonate...