Marcelo Luis Nomura
Affiliation: Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- [Group B streptococcus maternal and neonatal colonization in preterm rupture of membranes and preterm labor]Marcelo Luis Nomura
Divisão de Obstetrícia, Departamento de Tocoginecologia, Faculdade de Ciencias Medicas, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP Campinas, SP, Brasil
Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 31:397-403. 2009..To identify the prevalence and risk factors of maternal colonization by group B streptococcus (GBS) in pregnant women with premature labor (PL) and/or premature membrane rupture (PMR)...
- Group B streptococcus colonization in preterm labor and preterm premature rupture of membranesM L Nomura
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Campinas, Sao Paulo State, Brazil
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 91:69-70. 2005
- Fetal genotyping for platelets antigens: a precise tool for alloimmune thrombocytopenia: case report and literature reviewMarcelo Luis Nomura
Hematology and Hemotherapy Center, Centro de Atenção Integral à Saúde da Mulher CAISM, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, Cidade Universitaria, CEP 13084 881 Campinas, SP, Brazil
Arch Gynecol Obstet 282:573-5. 2010..Successful prevention and treatment depend on the identification of at-risk possible carriers of anti-platelet antibodies...
- Selective versus non-selective culture medium for group B streptococcus detection in pregnancies complicated by preterm labor or preterm-premature rupture of membranesMarcelo Luis Nomura
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical School, Campinas State University, Sao Paulo State, Brazil
Braz J Infect Dis 10:247-50. 2006..A combined vaginal-anorectal selective culture is appropriate for GBS screening in this population, minimizing laboratory costs...
- Congenital hydrocephalus: gestational and neonatal outcomesMarcelo Luis Nomura
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, Rua Alexander Fleming 101, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Arch Gynecol Obstet 282:607-11. 2010..To evaluate gestational and neonatal outcomes in pregnancies complicated by fetal hydrocephalus...
- Body stalk anomaly: adverse maternal outcomes in a series of 21 casesMaria Laura Botelho Costa
State University of Campinas, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Campinas, Brazil
Prenat Diagn 32:264-7. 2012..To evaluate the demographic characteristics of cases with body stalk anomaly (BSA) and describe the obstetric outcome...
- Methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase gene mutation together with anticardiolipin antibody during pregnancy: a case reportEgle Couto
Departamento de Ginecologia e Obstetricia, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 120:152-3. 2002..There were no clinical complications during the puerperal period and she was discharged three days after delivery, while still using oral anticoagulants...
- Previable preterm rupture of membranes: gestational and neonatal outcomesMarcela Furlan Margato
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, State University of Campinas, Campinas, Brazil
Arch Gynecol Obstet 285:1529-34. 2012..Previable (less than 24 weeks) premature rupture of membranes complicates about 1 in every thousand births and is responsible for substantial perinatal mortality...
- Pregnancy-associated venous thromboembolism in combined heterozygous factor V Leiden and prothrombin G20210A mutationsEgle Couto
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Rua Alexander Fleming 101, CEP 13084 881 Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 123:286-8. 2005..The association of these thrombophilic conditions is very rare in pregnancy, and the real risk of thrombosis is unknown...
- [Cervical bacterial colonization in women with preterm labor or premature rupture of membranes]Giuliane Jesus Lajos
Departamento de Tocoginecologia, Faculdade de Ciencias Medicas, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 30:393-9. 2008..to study cervical colonization in women with preterm labor or premature rupture of membranes...
- Quality of life, depression and anxiety among pregnant women with previous adverse pregnancy outcomesEvelyn Regina Couto
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 127:185-9. 2009..The objective of this study was to compare the quality of life and the prevalence of symptoms of anxiety and depression among pregnant women with and without these antecedents...