Affiliation: Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase gene mutation together with anticardiolipin antibody during pregnancy: a case reportEgle Couto
Departamento de Ginecologia e Obstetricia, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 120:152-3. 2002..Anticardiolipin antibody (ACA) is also associated with thrombosis and, along with other clinical complications such as recurrent abortion and stillbirth, is part of the antiphospholipid syndrome...
- Association of anticardiolipin antibody and C677T in methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase mutation in women with recurrent spontaneous abortions: a new path to thrombophilia?Egle Couto
Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 123:15-20. 2005..Recurrent spontaneous abortion (RSA) has been associated with venous thrombosis in the mother. Acquired and inherited thrombophilia factors are possible causes...
- Quality of life, depression and anxiety among pregnant women with previous adverse pregnancy outcomesEvelyn Regina Couto
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 127:185-9. 2009..The objective of this study was to compare the quality of life and the prevalence of symptoms of anxiety and depression among pregnant women with and without these antecedents...
- Pregnancy-associated venous thromboembolism in combined heterozygous factor V Leiden and prothrombin G20210A mutationsEgle Couto
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Rua Alexander Fleming 101, CEP 13084 881 Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 123:286-8. 2005..The association of these thrombophilic conditions is very rare in pregnancy, and the real risk of thrombosis is unknown...
- Gestational prognostic factors in women with recurrent spontaneous abortionMarcos Roberto Caetano
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 124:181-5. 2006..New factors or their associations may influence gestational results. The aim was to identify possible single or associated causes of RSA that could predict gestational prognosis for women undergoing investigation and treatment...
- Body stalk anomaly: adverse maternal outcomes in a series of 21 casesMaria Laura Botelho Costa
State University of Campinas, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Campinas, Brazil
Prenat Diagn 32:264-7. 2012..To evaluate the demographic characteristics of cases with body stalk anomaly (BSA) and describe the obstetric outcome...
- Fetal genotyping for platelets antigens: a precise tool for alloimmune thrombocytopenia: case report and literature reviewMarcelo Luis Nomura
Hematology and Hemotherapy Center, Centro de Atenção Integral à Saúde da Mulher CAISM, Universidade Estadual de Campinas UNICAMP, Cidade Universitaria, CEP 13084 881 Campinas, SP, Brazil
Arch Gynecol Obstet 282:573-5. 2010..Successful prevention and treatment depend on the identification of at-risk possible carriers of anti-platelet antibodies...
- [Subfertility phenotype, chromosome polymorphism and conception failures]Cássia de Lourdes Campanho
Centro de Atencao Integral a Saude da Mulher, Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, SP, Brasil
Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 33:246-51. 2011..To evaluate the prevalence of cytogenetic alterations and chromosomic polymorphism in couples with a subfertility phenotype in a Brazilian population...