Affiliation: Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- Chromophobe renal cell carcinoma: clinicopathological study of 7 casesA Billis
Department of Anatomic Pathology, State University of Campinas School of Medicine, UNICAMP, Brazil
Ultrastruct Pathol 22:19-26. 1998..The follow-up examination after nephrectomy showed that prognosis seems to be favorable in CRCC, except when the tumor coexists with the usual renal cell carcinoma...
- Prostatic atrophy: an autopsy study of a histologic mimic of adenocarcinomaA Billis
Department of Anatomic Pathology, School of Medicine, State University of Campinas, SP, Brazil
Mod Pathol 11:47-54. 1998..Because there was no relation to latent (histologic) carcinoma or high-grade prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia, PA is probably not a premalignant lesion...
- Prostate elastosis: a microscopic feature useful for the diagnosis of postatrophic hyperplasiaA Billis
Department of Anatomic Pathology, School of Medicine, State University of Campinas, Brazil
Arch Pathol Lab Med 124:1306-9. 2000..Elastosis of the prostate may be seen on needle biopsy and radical prostatectomy specimens, but its significance is unknown. Prostatic atrophy (or postatrophic hyperplasia) is one of the most frequent mimics of prostatic adenocarcinoma...
- Tumor grade heterogeneity in urothelial bladder carcinoma--proposal of a system using combined numbersA Billis
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, State University of Campinas, Brazil
Scand J Urol Nephrol 35:275-9. 2001..We propose a grading system that considers the primary (most common) and secondary (second most common) grade of bladder cancer. Grade was correlated with stage of the tumors...
- Steroid hormone receptors, matrix metalloproteinases, insulin-like growth factor, and dystroglycans interactions in prostatic diseases in the elderly menA C Hetzl
Department of Structural and Functional Biology, Institute of Biology, State University of Campinas UNICAMP, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Microsc Res Tech 75:1197-205. 2012....