Affiliation: Universidade Estadual de Campinas
- New sorbents for extraction and microextraction techniquesFabio Augusto
Institute of Chemistry, University of Campinas UNICAMP, P O Box 6154, 13083 970 Campinas, SP, Brazil
J Chromatogr A 1217:2533-42. 2010..This review is mainly focused on recent advanced developments in the design, synthesis and application of sol-gel in preparation of coatings for the SPME fibers...
- Detection of extraction artifacts in the analysis of honey volatiles using comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatographySandra Regina Rivellino
Institute of Chemistry, University of Campinas UNICAMP, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Food Chem 141:1828-33. 2013..The possible emergence of previously unknown extraction artifacts as a general tendency related use of GC×GC instead of conventional GC is discussed as a result of these observations. ..
- Quantitative analysis of biodiesel in blends of biodiesel and conventional diesel by comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography and multivariate curve resolutionNoroska Gabriela Salazar Mogollon
Institute of Chemistry, University of Campinas IQ UNICAMP, Brazil Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia em Bioanalítica INCTBio, Brazil
Anal Chim Acta 796:130-6. 2013..The resulting procedure was able to predict accurately the concentration of biodiesel in the BXX samples regardless of its origin. ..
- Highly porous solid-phase microextraction fiber coating based on poly(ethylene glycol)-modified ormosils synthesized by sol-gel technologyRaquel Gomes da Costa Silva
Institute of Chemistry, Campinas State University Unicamp, CP 6154, 13084 971 Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Chromatogr A 1072:7-12. 2005....
- Comparison of stir bar sorptive extraction and membrane-assisted solvent extraction as enrichment techniques for the determination of pesticide and benzo[a]pyrene residues in Brazilian sugarcane juiceVânia Gomes Zuin
São Carlos Institute of Chemistry, University of Sao Paulo, CP 780, 13560 970 Sao Carlos, SP, Brazil
J Chromatogr A 1114:180-7. 2006..A comparison of the results of the pesticide and benzo[a]pyrene residues at microgL(-1) level obtained by the two methods showed good agreement...
- Fiber introduction mass spectrometry: determination of pesticides in herbal infusions using a novel sol-gel PDMS/PVA fiber for solid-phase microextractionRogério Cesar da Silva
Thomson Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Institute of Chemistry, State University of Campinas, 13084 971, Campinas, SP, Brazil
J Mass Spectrom 42:825-9. 2007..Fast (ca 20 s) pesticide desorption occurs for the PDMS/PVA fiber owing to the small thickness of the film and its reduced water sorption...