Fabio C M Torricelli
- Incidence of histological prostatitis and its correlation with PSA densityAffonso Celso Piovesan
Department of Urology, Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de São Paulo São Paulo SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 64:1049-51. 2009....
- Laparoscopic testicular preservation in adults with intra-abdominal cryptorchidism: is it beneficial?Fabio Cesar Miranda Torricelli
Division of Urology, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Avenue Vereador Jose Diniz 3300, Conjunto 208, 04604 006 Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Adv Urol 2012:329237. 2012..Conclusion. Laparoscopic testicular evaluation and eventual preservation are feasible and safe. In a midterm followup, testicular tumor is not a concern, and unfortunately, fertility may not be preserved in bilateral cases...
- Surgical management of bladder stones: literature reviewFabio Cesar Miranda Torricelli
DivisÃ£o de Urologia, Hospital das ClÃnicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de SÃ£o Paulo, SÃ£o Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Col Bras Cir 40:227-33. 2013..The percutaneous approach has lower morbidity, with similar results to the transurethral treatment, while extracorporeal lithotripsy has the lowest rate of elimination of calculi and is reserved for patients at high surgical risk. ..
- Modified complete supine percutaneous nephrolithotomy: solving some problemsFabio C Vicentini
Section of Endourology, Division of Urology, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Endourol 27:845-9. 2013..Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) is the gold standard treatment for patients with renal stones larger than 2 cm. In this article, we aim to describe our modified technique with the patient in a complete supine position for PCNL (csPCNL)...
- Can we predict which patients will evolve to chronic kidney disease after nephrectomy for cortical renal tumors?Fabio Cesar Miranda Torricelli
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 38:637-43; discussion 644. 2012..Here, we aim to study predictive factors of CKD after radical nephrectomy...
- Penile enlargement with methacrylate injection: is it safe?Fabio Cesar Miranda Torricelli
Division of Urology, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 131:54-8. 2013..Satisfactory cosmetic and functional results were reached after two months. CONCLUSIONS There is a need for better structured scientific research to evaluate the outcomes and complication rates from all penile augmentation procedures...
- Caliceal-cutaneous fistula after kidney transplantationFabio Cesar Miranda Torricelli
Renal Transplantation Unit, Division of Urology, Hospital das Clinicas, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Urology 79:e71. 2012..After failure of conservative management, the patient was successfully treated with partial nephrectomy...
- PSA levels in men with spinal cord injury and under intermittent catheterizationFabio Cesar Miranda Torricelli
Hospital das Clinicas, Division of Urology, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Neurourol Urodyn 30:1522-4. 2011..To evaluate serum PSA levels of patients with spinal cord injury (SCI) submitted or not to CIC in comparison to those of the general population...
- Laparoscopic skill laboratory in urological surgery: tools and methods for resident trainingFabio C M Torricelli
Division of Urology, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, SP, Brazil
Int Braz J Urol 37:108-11; discussion 112. 2011..Several training programs have been developed to decrease these potential prejudices...
- Predicting calyceal access for percutaneous nephrolithotomy with computed tomography multiplanar reconstructionGiuliano B Guglielmetti
Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Division of Urology, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 68:892-5. 2013..We aimed to determine which parameters extracted from a preoperative multiplanar reconstructed CT could predict renal calyceal access during a percutaneous nephrolithotomy...