- Inadequate levothyroxine replacement for primary hypothyroidism is associated with poor health-related quality of life-a Brazilian multicentre studyPatrícia Dos Santos Vigário
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Endocrine Service, Av Brigadeiro Trompowski s n, Ilha do Fundao, Cidade Universitaria, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Endocrine 44:434-40. 2013..Hypothyroidism undertreatment is associated with poor patient HRQoL. Therefore, adequate LT4 therapy should be given to maintain serum TSH within the reference range...
- Perceived health status of women with overt and subclinical hypothyroidismPatrícia Vigário
Endocrinology Service of Clementino Fraga Filho University Hospital, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Med Princ Pract 18:317-22. 2009..The objective of this study was to investigate the health status of women with overt and subclinical hypothyroidism and relate it to the presence of clinical signs and symptoms of the disease...
- Effects of physical activity on body composition and fatigue perception in patients on thyrotropin-suppressive therapy for differentiated thyroid carcinomaPatrícia Dos Santos Vigário
Endocrine Clinic, University Hospital Clementino Fraga Filho, Physical Education School Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Thyroid 21:695-700. 2011..The aim of the present study was to evaluate whether the systematic practice of physical activity improves lower extremity muscle mass and fatigue perception in patients with scTox...
- Impaired functional and hemodynamic response to graded exercise testing and its recovery in patients with subclinical hyperthyroidismPatrícia Dos Santos Vigário
Laboratório de Fisiologia do Exercício, Escola de Educação Física e Desportos, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol 55:203-12. 2011..To evaluate the functional and hemodynamic responses during exercise and its recovery in patients with subclinical hyperthyroidism (SCH)...
- Are neuropsychological changes relevant in subclinical hypothyroidism?Cloyra Almeida
Endocrinology Service, HUCFF, UFRJ, Av Brigadeiro Trompowski s n, 21941 590 Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Arq Bras Endocrinol Metabol 51:606-11. 2007..Neuropsychological changes are still controversial in patients with subclinical hypothyroidism (SH). The objective of this study is to assess these changes...
- Effects of thyroxine replacement on endothelial function and carotid artery intima-media thickness in female patients with mild subclinical hypothyroidismMônica Dias Cabral
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 66:1321-8. 2011..Previous studies have suggested an association between subclinical hypothyroidism and coronary artery disease that could be related to changes in serum lipids or endothelial dysfunction...
- Subclinical hypothyroidism: psychiatric disorders and symptomsCloyra Almeida
Graduate Program in Endocrinology, Hospital Universitario Clementino Fraga Filho, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 29:157-9. 2007..To evaluate the prevalence of psychiatric disorders and symptoms in patients with subclinical hypothyroidism...