Miguel Lia Tedde
- The Nuss procedure made safer: an effective and simple sternal elevation manoeuvreMiguel L Tedde
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Heart Institute, InCor, Clinics Hospital, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 42:890-1. 2012..We observed that with these manoeuvres, the risk of pericardial sac and cardiac injury can be markedly reduced...
- Diaphragmatic pacing stimulation in spinal cord injury: anesthetic and perioperative managementMiguel L Tedde
Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Heart Institute InCor, Thoracic Surgery Department, Sao Paulo SP, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 67:1265-9. 2012..However, in some cases, this approach results in death or disability. The aim of this study is to highlight the anesthetics and perioperative aspects of patients undergoing insertion of a diaphragmatic pacemaker...
- Electric ventilation: indications for and technical aspects of diaphragm pacing stimulation surgical implantationMiguel Lia Tedde
InCor, Heart Institute University of São Paulo School of Medicine Hospital das Clínicas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Bras Pneumol 38:566-72. 2012....
- Endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration in the diagnosis and staging of mediastinal lymphadenopathy: initial experience in BrazilMiguel Lia Tedde
Instituto do Coracao, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
J Bras Pneumol 38:33-40. 2012..The objective of this study was to evaluate the preliminary results obtained with EBUS-TBNA in the diagnosis of lesions and mediastinal lymph node staging...
- The search for stability: bar displacement in three series of pectus excavatum patients treated with the Nuss techniqueMiguel Lia Tedde
Department of Thoracic Surgery, Heart Institute, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clinics (Sao Paulo) 66:1743-6. 2011..To compare bar displacement and complication rates in three retrospective series of patients operated on by the same surgical team...
- Interatrial sulcus opening during multiple grafts harvesting for heart and lung transplantation: anatomical studyMiguel Lia Tedde
Serviço de Cirurgia Torácica, Instituto do Coracao, HCFMUSP, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Bras Cir Cardiovasc 23:235-9. 2008..To evaluate the impact of the interatrial sulcus opening regarding of left atrium gain when harvesting heart and lungs for transplantation...
- A new technique for T-tube insertion in patients with subglottic stenosisMiguel Lia Tedde
Thoracic Surgery Department, Heart Institute, InCor, and Hospital das Clinicas of São Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 39:130-1. 2011..An adjunct to the traditional technique of Montgomery may help to insert a T tube in such patients...
- Decannulation in tracheal stenosis deemed inoperable is possible after long-term airway stentingRicardo Mingarini Terra
Thoracic Surgery Department, Heart Institute InCor, Hospital das Clinicas da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ann Thorac Surg 95:440-4. 2013....
- Endoscopic treatment of tracheobronchial tree fistulas using atrial septal defect occluders: preliminary resultsPaulo Rogerio Scordamaglio
Department of Bronchoscopy, University of São Paulo School of Medicine Hospital das Clínicas Heart Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Bras Pneumol 35:1156-60. 2009..The procedure was minimally invasive, and the initial results were positive. The results indicate that this is a promising technique for the resolution of tracheobronchial tree fistulas...
- Robotic versus human camera holding in video-assisted thoracic sympathectomy: a single blind randomized trial of efficacy and safetyJoaquim Fernando Martins Rua
Department of Thoracic Surgery, University of Sao Paulo, Medical School, Heart Institute InCor, Clinics Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 8:195-9. 2009..001), but the total and surgical length was longer in this group (P<0.001). Camera holding by a robotic arm in VATS sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis is as safe but less efficient when compared to a human camera-holding assistant...
- Self-expanding stent made of polyester mesh with silicon coating (Polyflex) in the treatment of inoperable tracheal stenosesRicardo Mingarini Terra
Serviço de Cirurgia Torácica, Hospital das Clinicas, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
J Bras Pneumol 33:241-7. 2007..To evaluate the Polyflex stent in terms of its efficacy, ease of implantation, and complications in patients with tracheobronchial affections...
- Objective evaluation of patients with palmar hyperhidrosis submitted to two levels of sympathectomy: T3 and T4Augusto Ishy
Department of Thoracic Surgery, University of Sao Paulo, 388 Peixoto Gomide Street, Flat 141, Sao Paulo, SP 01409 000, Brazil
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 12:545-8. 2011..Both techniques were effective in the treatment of PH, generating objective reduction of TEWL regardless of the ganglion operated. Sympathectomy G3 had a higher incidence of CH, yet the improvement in QoL was similar in both groups...