Paula Yurie Tanaka
- Hodgkin lymphoma among patients infected with HIV in post-HAART eraPaula Yurie Tanaka
Hematology Section, Emilio Ribas Infectology Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma 7:364-8. 2007..Despite that, the best treatment option is undefined...
- A prognostic score for AIDS-related diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in BrazilPaula Yurie Tanaka
Hematology Section, Instituto de Infectologia Emilio Ribas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ann Hematol 89:45-51. 2010....
- Bone marrow biopsy in the diagnoses of infectious and non-infectious causes in patients with advanced HIV infectionPaula Yurie Tanaka
Instituto de Infectologia Emilio Ribas, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Infect 54:362-6. 2007..The objective of this study was to evaluate the diagnostic yield of histopathological and microbiological investigations of bone marrow samples from HIV-infected patients with fever and/or cytopenias...
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma among patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus: the experience of a single center in BrazilPaula Yurie Tanaka
Section of Hematology, Emilio Ribas Infectology Institute, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int J Hematol 84:337-42. 2006..5%. Our results provide additional information regarding HIV-related lymphoma in Brazil...
- P-glycoprotein expression in non-Hodgkin's lymphomas of human immunodeficiency virus infected patientsPaula Yurie Tanaka
Emilio Ribas Infectology Institute, Hematology Section, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Pathol Res Pract 203:1-7. 2007..2 months with DFS rates of 72.9% in three years. Our results show that P-gp is expressed before treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of HIV patients, and is related to poor response to treatment and overall survival...
- Primary effusion lymphoma with cardiac involvement in HIV positive patient-complete response and long survival with chemotherapy and HAARTPaula Yurie Tanaka
Instituto de Infectologia Emilio Ribas, Hematology Section, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Clin Virol 44:84-5. 2009..The authors describe a case of PEL with cardiac involvement occurring in an HIV-positive patient treated with HAART and chemotherapy, who achieved complete remission and long survival...
- Bone marrow pathology in AIDSEdenilson Eduardo Calore
Emilio Ribas Institute of Infectology, Pathology Section, Av Dr Arnaldo 165, São Paulo 01246 902, Brazil
Pathol Res Pract 200:591-7. 2004..In conclusion, bone marrow biopsy should be performed to elucidate the etiology of cytopenias, secondary infections, and fever of undetermined origin in AIDS patients...
- FOXP3(+) regulatory and TIA-1(+) cytotoxic T lymphocytes in HIV-associated Hodgkin lymphomaJunichi Kiyasu
Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, Kurume University, Japan
Pathol Int 62:77-83. 2012..In addition, although additional CD8(+) lymphocytes are probably not EBV-LMP specific cytotoxic T-cells, these lymphocytes may also well be involved in the pathogenesis of HIV-HL...