Affiliation: State University of Londrina
- [Uveitis and spondyloarthritis: prevalence and relationship with joint disease]Thelma Larocca Skare
Faculdade Evangelica de Medicina do Parana, and Hospital Universitário Evangélico de Curitiba, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Arq Bras Oftalmol 70:827-30. 2007..To study uveitis prevalence in the local population with spondyloarthritis and its temporal relationship with joint complaints...
- Systemic sclerosis with keloidal nodulesBárbara Stadler
Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, Hospital Universitario Evangelico de Curitiba, Rheumatology Unit, CuritibaPR, Brasil
An Bras Dermatol 88:75-7. 2013..Nodular sclerosis is a rare form of presentation related to both systemic and localized forms of scleroderma. We describe the case of a patient with nodular sclerosis in order to alert the medical community to recognize this entity. ..
- Prognosis of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and discoid lesionsThelma Larocca Skare
Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, CuritibaPR, Brazil
An Bras Dermatol 88:755-8. 2013..It has been observed that patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and discoid lesions have a milder systemic disease...
- Carotid intima-media thickness in spondyloarthritis patientsThelma Larocca Skare
Rheumatology and Echocardiography Units, Hospital Universitario Evangelico de Curitiba, Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 131:100-5. 2013..The aim here was to analyze carotid intima-media thickness (IMT) in spondyloarthritis (SpA) patients and correlate this with clinical parameters and inflammatory markers...
- Jaccoud arthropathy in systemic lupus erythematosus: clinical and serological findingsThelma L Skare
Instituto de Pesquisa Médica, Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Rev Assoc Med Bras 58:489-92. 2012..To study the prevalence of Jaccoud arthropathy (JA) in a sample of local systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) patients and its clinical and serological associations...
- Effect of age at disease onset in the clinical profile of spondyloarthritis: a study of 1424 Brazilian patientsT L Skare
Hospital Evangelico de Curitiba, Brazil
Clin Exp Rheumatol 30:351-7. 2012..To analyse demographic and clinical variables in patients with disease onset before and after 40, 45 and 50 years in a large series of Brazilian SpA patients...
- Autoantibodies in scleroderma and their association with the clinical profile of the disease. A study of 66 patients from southern BrazilThelma Larocca Skare
Hospital Universitario Evangelico de Curitiba, Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
An Bras Dermatol 86:1075-81. 2011..Scleroderma is a fairly rare connective tissue disease whose autoantibody profile is associated with different clinical manifestations. The prevalence of autoantibodies in scleroderma is influenced by race and genetics...
- Pulmonary changes on high-resolution computed tomography of patients with rheumatoid arthritis and their association with clinical, demographic, serological and therapeutic variablesThelma Larocca Skare
Service of Rheumatology of the Hospital Universitário Evangélico de Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
Rev Bras Reumatol 51:325-30, 336-7. 2011..Extra-articular manifestations are found in up to 50% of the patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Leg ulcers and anticardiolipin antibodiesThelma Larocca Skare
Department of Rheumatology and Vascular Surgery from the Evangelical University Hospital of Curitiba PR Brasil
An Bras Dermatol 86:596-7. 2011..3% of the patients in the control group (p=0.01). However, clinical characteristics were not different in patients with and without anticardiopilin antibodies...
- Antimalarial cutaneous side effects: a study in 209 usersThelma Skare
Department of Medicine, University Evangelic Hospital of Curitiba, Curitiba, Brazil
Cutan Ocul Toxicol 30:45-9. 2011..Antimalarial agents are commonly used drugs that may have skin side effects...
- [Anticardiolipin antibodies in leg ulcers]Thelma Laroka Skare
Programa de Pós Graduação em Princípios da Cirurgia da Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, Curitiba, PR, Brasil
Rev Col Bras Cir 36:152-6. 2009..To verify the prevalence of IgG and IgM anticardiolipin antibodies in patients with leg ulcer (venous, arterial and diabetic) and if these patients can be identified by clinical means...
- [Platelet count and clinical profile of anticardiolipin positive leg ulcers]Thelma Laroka Skare
Programa de Pós Graduação em Princípios da Cirurgia do Hospital Universitário Evangélico de Curitiba Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, Curitiba, PR BR
Rev Col Bras Cir 36:420-4. 2009....
- Evaluation of carotid artery intima-media complex thickness as a marker of vascular damage secondary to accelerated atherogenesis in progressive systemic sclerosisRodrigo Macedo
Evangelic Faculty of Paraná Evangelic University Hospital of Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Rev Col Bras Cir 39:10-5. 2012....
- Study about the association between anticardiolipin antibodies and peripheral vascular phenomena in patients suffering from systemic sclerodermaAna Paula Torres Liberati
Hospital Universitario Evangelico de Curitiba, PR, Brasil
An Bras Dermatol 85:403-5. 2010..8%, presented peripheral thromboembolism. ACl IgG were positive in 9.2% and IgM, in 7.4%. Peripheral tromboembolic phenomena had a positive association with aCl IgG (p=0.03). No other associations were found...
- [Prevalence of ocular manifestation in 198 patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a retrospective study]Raphael Guimarães Bettero
Faculdade Evangélica do Paraná, Curitiba, PR, Brasil
Arq Bras Oftalmol 71:365-9. 2008..To study if there is association between eye manifestations and patient's articular functional index, age at diagnosis and illness duration...