T M Sih
- Cystic Fibrosis: Brazilian ENT ExperienceTania Sih
Faculty of Medicine, Laboratorio de Investigações Médicas LIM, Number 40, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Rua Mato Grosso, 306 1511, 01239 040 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Int J Otolaryngol 2012:204696. 2012..The data compiled in this paper is useful, but also lead to the general agreement that more research would be welcome due to the unique characteristics of this country...
- Nuts and seed: a natural yet dangerous foreign bodyTania Sih
University of Sao Paulo, Laboratório de Investigações Médicas, Number 40, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 76:S49-52. 2012..Indeed labeling and age related warnings have also a fundamental relevance in prevention...
- Acute otitis media in Brazilian children: analysis of microbiology and antimicrobial susceptibilityT M Sih
Division of Bacterial and Mycotic Diseases, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 110:662-6. 2001..Only 5 of the 10 serotypes isolated were included in the conjugated heptavalent pneumococcal vaccine. Therefore, the other 5 serotypes (24 of 48 strains) should be considered in selecting antigens for the new vaccine...
- History and evolution of pediatric otolaryngology (PED ENT) in Latin AmericaTania Sih
University of Sao Paulo, Laboratório de Investigações Médicas, Number 40, 306 Mato Grosso Street, Suite 1511, Sao Paulo, SP ZC 01239 040, Brazil
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 73:537-9. 2009..This paper will provide a description of pediatric otolaryngology and its history and evolution in Latin America...
- Allergic rhinitis in the child and associated comorbiditiesTania Sih
University of Sao Paulo, Laboratorio de Investigações Médicas Number 40 São Paulo, Brazil
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 21:e107-13. 2010....