Paulo C Sallet
- Reduced cortical folding in schizophrenia: an MRI morphometric studyPaulo C Sallet
Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Rua Dr Ovidio Pires de Campos s n, 05403 010 Sāo Paulo SP, Brazil
Am J Psychiatry 160:1606-13. 2003..The aim of the present study was to investigate cortical folding as an index of the neuronal wiring in different subtypes of schizophrenia...
- Eating behavior as a prognostic factor for weight loss after gastric bypassPaulo C Sallet
Department and Institute ofPsychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Obes Surg 17:445-51. 2007..This study aims to investigate whether the presence of binge eating before Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGBP) influences weight outcomes...
- Eating disorders in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: prevalence and clinical correlatesPaulo C Sallet
Department and Institute of Psychiatry, University of Sao Paulo Medical School, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Int J Eat Disord 43:315-25. 2010..The objective is to evaluate the prevalence and associated clinical characteristics of eating disorders (ED) in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)...
- Polymorphisms in genes involved in neurodevelopment may be associated with altered brain morphology in schizophrenia: preliminary evidenceSheila P Gregorio
Laboratório de Neurociências LIM 27, Departmento e Instituto de Psiquiatria, Faculdade de Medicina, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Psychiatry Res 165:1-9. 2009..Although our results are preliminary, due to the small number of individuals analyzed, such an approach could reveal new candidate genes implicated in anomalous neurodevelopment in schizophrenia...
- Rightward cerebral asymmetry in subtypes of schizophrenia according to Leonhard's classification and to DSM-IV: a structural MRI studyPaulo C Sallet
Department of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Rua Ovídio Pires de Campos s n, São Paulo CEP 05403 010, Brazil
Psychiatry Res 123:65-79. 2003..Increased VBR values showed a single normal distribution in the subgroups, indicating that ventricular enlargement is not restricted to a subgroup but is present to a certain degree in all cases...
- Nogo CAA 3'UTR Insertion polymorphism is not associated with Schizophrenia nor with bipolar disorderSheila P Gregorio
Laboratory of Neurosciences LIM 27, Department and Institute of Psychiatry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Schizophr Res 75:5-9. 2005..Genotyping of primate samples, suggest that this polymorphism is a recent event in human speciation...
- Brazilian multicenter study of the intragastric balloonJosé A Sallet
Coordinator of the Brazilian Intragastric Balloon Protocol, Interdisciplinary Obesity Treatment Group, Sallet Clinic, Sao Paulo
Obes Surg 14:991-8. 2004..Several studies have reported promising results with a new balloon (BIB((R))) designed to overcome some of the technical pitfalls of earlier devices. We assessed both safety and effectiveness of the BIB((R))...