Luiz A Salata
- Recent outcomes and perspectives of the application of bone morphogenetic proteins in implant dentistryLuiz A Salata
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Periodontics, Faculty of Dentistry of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 4:27-32. 2002..Since the discovery of bone morphogenetic proteins (BMPs), the number of related studies has increased substantially, and more recent outcomes have cast encouraging perspectives on their use in reconstructive surgery...
- Short-term evaluation of grafts fixed with either N-butyl-2-cyanocrylate or screwsLuiz A Salata
Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Periodontics, University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto Faculty of Dentistry, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
J Oral Maxillofac Surg 72:676-82. 2014..Our aim was to analyze the gene expression and mineralized tissue variations of calvarial bone grafting fixed in the mandible with either NB-Cn or a titanium screw (TiS)...
- Comparisons between Bio-Oss(®) and Straumann(®) Bone Ceramic in immediate and staged implant placement in dogs mandible bone defectsAntonio A Antunes
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Clin Oral Implants Res 24:135-42. 2013....
- Immunohistochemical, tomographic and histological study on onlay iliac grafts remodelingPaulo E P Faria
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Clin Oral Implants Res 19:393-401. 2008..The extended osteoblast differentiation process at intermediate stages in the perforated group cooperated for a denser bone at 60 days...
- Bone reformation and implant integration following maxillary sinus membrane elevation: an experimental study in primatesVinicius C Palma
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Integrated Clinic, University of the State of Sao Paulo, Faculty of Dentistry of Aracatuba, Brazil
Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 8:11-24. 2006..Recent clinical studies have described maxillary sinus floor augmentation by simply elevating the maxillary sinus membrane without the use of adjunctive grafting materials...
- Sinus membrane elevation and simultaneous insertion of dental implants: a new surgical technique in maxillary sinus floor augmentationStefan Lundgren
Periodontol 2000 47:193-205. 2008