Pérsio Roxo Júnior
- A family history of serious complications due to BCG vaccination is a tool for the early diagnosis of severe primary immunodeficiencyPérsio Roxo-Junior
Department of Pediatrics, Ribeirao Preto Medical School, University of Sao Paulo, Avenida Bandeirantes, 3900, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo 14049 900, Brazil
Ital J Pediatr 39:54. 2013..We suggest that a family history of severe or fatal reactions to BCG should be included as a warning sign for an early diagnosis of SCID. ..
- Renal abscess in hyper-IgE syndromePersio Roxo
Division of Pediatric Immunology, Allergy, and Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, University of São Paulo Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirão Preto, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Urology 81:414-6. 2013..We emphasize the severity and the difficulties in the management of renal complications that could be limiting the survival of these patients...
- Lung function in hyper IgE syndromeP Roxo
Division of Pediatric Immunology, Allergy and Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Pediatr Pulmonol 48:81-4. 2013....
- Primary immunodeficiency diseases: relevant aspects for pulmonologistsPérsio Roxo Júnior
University of São Paulo at Ribeirão Preto School of Medicine, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
J Bras Pneumol 35:1008-17. 2009....
- Unusual presentation of brain aspergillosis in chronic granulomatous diseasePersio Roxo
Division of Pediatric Immunology, Allergy, and Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine of Ribeirao Preto, University of Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Pediatr Neurol 43:442-4. 2010..We discuss the impact of this infection on morbidity and mortality, adequate therapeutic management, and the need to investigate a possible fungal infection, despite nonspecific signs...