Mario V Vettore
Affiliation: Rio de Janeiro
- [Socioeconomic status, toothbrushing frequency, and health-related behaviors in adolescents: an analysis using the PeNSE database]Mario Vianna Vettore
Instituto de Estudos de Saúde Coletiva, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Cad Saude Publica 28:s101-13. 2012..Planning health promotion interventions for adolescents should take their individual characteristics and family and social context into account...
- The influence of stress and anxiety on the response of non-surgical periodontal treatmentM Vettore
Department of Dental Clinic Periodontology, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
J Clin Periodontol 32:1226-35. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate the influence of stress and anxiety on the response to non-surgical periodontal treatment (NPT) in patients with chronic periodontitis...
- Malocclusion characteristics of patients with cleft lip and/or palateMario Vianna Vettore
National School of Public Health, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Eur J Orthod 33:311-7. 2011..Severe malocclusions were prevalent in subjects with a CLP. Subjects with a TIC have higher prevalence of malocclusions than those with a PIC...
- Periodontal bacterial load: a proposed new epidemiological method for periodontal disease assessmentMario Vianna Vettore
Department of Epidemiology, National School of Public Health, Oswaldo Cruz Fundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
J Contemp Dent Pract 11:E049-56. 2010..The purpose of this study was to identify a periodontal clinical measure that correlates with red complex bacteria usually associated with periodontal disease...
- The relationship between periodontal disease and preterm low birthweight: clinical and microbiological resultsM V Vettore
Department of Epidemiology and Quantitative Methods in Health, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation ENSP FIOCRUZ RJ, Brazil
J Periodontal Res 43:615-26. 2008....
- The relationship between periodontitis and preterm low birthweightM V Vettore
Department of Epidemiology and Quantitative Methods in Health, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation ENSP FIOCRUZ, Rua Leopoldo Bulhões, 1480 Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro, CEP 21041 210 RJ, Brazil
J Dent Res 87:73-8. 2008..Periodontal disease was not more severe in women with preterm low birthweight babies...
- Partial recording protocols for periodontal disease assessment in epidemiological surveysMario Vianna Vettore
Departamento de Epidemiologia e Métodos Quantitativos em Saúde, Escola Nacional de Saude Publica Sergio Arouca, Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 23:33-42. 2007..Model I appears to be adequate to substitute for the full-mouth examination to assess the prevalence and severity of chronic periodontal disease in adults...
- Periodontal infection and adverse pregnancy outcomes: a systematic review of epidemiological studiesMario Vianna Vettore
Escola Nacional de Saude Publica Sergio Arouca, Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 22:2041-53. 2006..Larger and methodologically rigorous analytical studies using reliable outcomes and exposure measures are recommended...
- Oral health related quality of life in pregnant and post partum women in two social network domains; predominantly home-based and work-based networksGabriela A Lamarca
Escola Nacional de Saude Publica, Fundação Oswaldo Cruz FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, BR
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:5. 2012..The objective of this study was to assess whether there were differences in oral health related quality of life (OHRQoL) between women connected to either predominantly home-based and work-based social networks...
- The association of neighbourhood and individual social capital with consistent self-rated health: a longitudinal study in Brazilian pregnant and postpartum womenGabriela A Lamarca
National School of Public Health, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:1. 2013..The objective of this study was to investigate the association of neighbourhood and individual social capital with consistent self-rated health in women between the first trimester of pregnancy and six months postpartum...