Affiliation: Rio de Janeiro
- Subdoses of 17DD yellow fever vaccine elicit equivalent virological/immunological kinetics timelineAna Carolina Campi-Azevedo
Centro de Pesquisas Rene Rachou Fiocruz, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil
BMC Infect Dis 14:391. 2014..The present work aimed at comparing the serum chemokine and cytokine kinetics triggered by five subdoses of 17DD YF Vaccine...
- Vaccine research, development, and innovation in Brazil: a translational science perspectiveAkira Homma
Bio Manguinhos, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Vaccine 31:B54-60. 2013..We also discuss the lessons learned from the Brazilian experience in the implementation of governmental policies on vaccine innovation that could be applicable to other developing countries...
- The Brazilian vaccine manufacturers' perspective and its current statusAkira Homma
Bio Manguinhos Fiocruz, Pavilhão Rocha Lima, Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Biologicals 37:173-6. 2009....
- [Vaccines, immunization and technological innovation: an update]Akira Homma
Instituto de Tecnologia em Imunobiológicos de Bio Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro RJ
Cien Saude Colet 16:445-58. 2011..Brazil has also established a new innovation policy, creating new laws as well as subsidizing projects in technological innovation and modernization of production infra-structure...
- Immunogenicity, reactogenicity and consistency of production of a Brazilian combined vaccine against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis and Haemophilus influenzae type bReinaldo de Menezes Martins
Assessoria Clínica, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil
Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 103:711-8. 2008..Adverse events rates were comparable among the vaccine groups. The Brazilian DTP/Hib vaccine demonstrated an immunogenicity and reactogenicity profile similar to that of the reference vaccine...
- Study of the genetic stability of measles virus CAM-70 vaccine strain after serial passages in chicken embryo fibroblasts primary culturesMaria Beatriz Borges
Bio Manguinhos, FundaÃ§Ã£o Oswaldo Cruz, Av Brasil, 4365 Manguinhos, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 21040 360, Brazil
Virus Genes 36:35-44. 2008..This study shows that the measles CAM-70 vaccine virus is highly adapted to its cultivation conditions and that its genetic stability contributes, in part, to the safety profile of the vaccine...
- Incidence of hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes associated to the combined DTP/Hib vaccine used in Brazilian National Immunizations ProgramReinaldo M Martins
Fundação Oswaldo Cruz FIOCRUZ, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
J Pediatr (Rio J) 83:523-8. 2007..To evaluate the safety of a combined diphtheria-tetanus-whole cell pertussis-Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine used on the Brazilian National Immunizations Program, chiefly the incidence of hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes...
- 17DD yellow fever vaccine: a double blind, randomized clinical trial of immunogenicity and safety on a dose-response studyReinaldo M Martins
Bio Manguinhos, Fiocruz Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hum Vaccin Immunother 9:879-88. 2013..To verify if the Bio-Manguinhos 17DD yellow fever vaccine (17DD-YFV) used in lower doses is as immunogenic and safe as the current formulation...