- [Services organization for the treatment of alcohol dependence]Marcelo Ribeiro
Unidade de Pesquisas em Alcool e Drogas, UNIFESP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 26:S59-62. 2004..Presently, manuals and guidelines available online aid and facilitate the execution of these actions...
- Causes of death among crack cocaine usersMarcelo Ribeiro
Unidade de Pesquisa em Alcool e Drogas, Department of Psychiatry, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Rua Botucatu 394, Vila Clementino, 04038 001 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 28:196-202. 2006..The study accompanied 131 crack-cocaine users over a 5-year period, and examined mortality patterns, as well as the causes of death among them...
- Crack cocaine: a five-year follow-up study of treated patientsM Ribeiro
Unidade de Pesquisa em Alcool e Drogas, Department of Psychiatry, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Eur Addict Res 13:11-9. 2007..To follow-up a group of 131 crack cocaine users and examine drug use, treatment experience, employment status, involvement in crime and mortality at 2 and 5 years...
- Evidence of association between early alcohol use and risk of later problemsDenise Leite Vieira
Unidade de Pesquisa em Alcool e Drogas, Department of Psychiatry, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Rev Bras Psiquiatr 29:222-7. 2007..To investigate the relationship between age of onset, alcohol consumption patterns and related problems...
- Profile of cocaine and crack users in BrazilLígia Bonacim Duailibi
Departamento de Psiquiatria, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brasil
Cad Saude Publica 24:s545-57. 2008....
- Follow-up study of crack cocaine users: situation of the patients after 2, 5, and 12 yearsAndréa Costa Dias
UNIAD, Department of Psychiatry, Federal University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Subst Abus 29:71-9. 2008..On the other hand, the mortality rate was extremely high and probably more related with socioeconomic factors instead of the drug use itself...
- High mortality among young crack cocaine users in Brazil: a 5-year follow-up studyMarcelo Ribeiro
UNIAD, Departamento de Psiquiatria, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo UNIFESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Addiction 99:1133-5. 2004..We have investigated the mortality rate among this population, including its risk factors and causes of death...
- [Alcohol and adolescents: study to implement municipal policies]Denise Leite Vieira
Unidade de Estudos sobre álcool e Drogas, Departamento de Psiquiatria, Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, SP, Brasil
Rev Saude Publica 41:396-403. 2007..To build students' profile regarding alcohol consumption and risk behavior...